shiny things look so strange (I added a picture)

DeskaZakuska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That looks like "full bright", not glow. "Full bright" means "ignore lights, just emit". Glow looks different; it's fuzzy around the edges.

If you set this up in world some place where people can visit, someone will probably figure it out for you. Or go to the Builder's Brewery sandbox and rez it there to get help.

Is that your HUD?  Did you change your LoD or Graphics setting?  Or change anything else?  I think it's full bright too not glow but I don't think that is the problem.   I think GRAPHICS setting is too low, personally, but I could be wrong.  

Edited by FairreLilette

On 12/24/2020 at 1:41 PM, DeskaZakuska said:

Hello there. As of today, I have encountered a very interesting problem. everything glowing looks like broken/pixel. Can you help me figure this out?
(There were no problems with brightness before.)

Screenshot_3.png

Your anti-aliasing is probably set to Disabled. Bump it up to 2x. Bump it until it looks good to you but doesn't cause you noticeable lag. You will need to restart your viewer.

image.png.12b8bfaa2ceaaf33e422cfab7cf03280.png

4 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Guys, stop touching your glow settings.

World > Photo & Video > Phototools (DoF/Glow tab)

Click the little "D" icons to set everything to default. This is caused by Glow Width.

d3213d69e4.png

c96280aa0e.png

I knew there was a good reason I never messed with those settings. lol Good catch!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.