Is the Item I Bought REALLY "Full Perm"?

Becca Aurelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Item is listed in the heading as full perm, says full perm directly under the picture. I bought the item. Found out the seller says I can't use textures. They intended the maps to be exported to be edited but, none of this is stated in the description except, a confusing, "no textures" statement further down in the description that I initially missed in the advert. This is so confusing, can someone help clarify please? The listing is down now.

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Becca Aurelia said:

Item is listed in the heading as full perm, says full perm directly under the picture. I bought the item. Found out the seller says I can't use textures. They intended the maps to be exported to be edited but, none of this is stated in the description except, a confusing, "no textures" statement further down in the description that I initially missed in the advert. This is so confusing, can someone help clarify please? The listing is down now.

without the listing or the text they had on the listing or a screen cap, it's going to be hard to help with it.   typically you have a terms of service that most full perm creators issue,  typically you are wise to follow it.   so if it says no textures, then that's what it means.

Mini School Bus | Model Full Perm

= Mini School Bus | Model Full Permission =

-Contents-

- 90 Prims
- uvmap
- Bump Map Texture

★ Super View at Even Minimum Lod ★
★ High Quality High Detail Low Prim ★

★ ★ ★ ★ SUPER LOD★ ★ ★ ★

This product allows you to use your mesh product and map as "full perm".

- Can be used for personal and commercial purposes.

-The use of textures is not allowed.

Texture application;

- Transfer media maps to your computer and add them to purchased objects.

-You can copy and transfer network copies at the same time.

This is NOT being sold, IT IS ONLY for personal use.

AND, now that the listing I purchased from has been removed, I can no longer review the product.

Edited by Becca Aurelia

2 hours ago, Becca Aurelia said:

This is NOT being sold, IT IS ONLY for personal use.

AND, now that the listing I purchased from has been removed, I can no longer review the product.

You should be able to flag the CURRENT listing for replacing an old listing -- it seems likely anyway.   LL can see that you bought the one that has been taken off. I doubt they will do anything but might be worth a try.  It sounds to me (mesh creator) that you are supposed to put your own textures WITH the AO maps in your graphics software to make "new" textures for the bus.   

On the NEW listing it states:  image.png.6ca57f0f1fef1ff6f7ff87ef373b1447.png  with the names to contact. Did you do that? 

Also as is said OH SO MANY TIMES -- there was no demo. Hence - no demo; no purchase.  There is a reason we say that so often.  The new listing also has the item listed as a GARMENT that you wear which is most likely wrong. Also a red flag.  

Good luck.

AND you are not supposed to name products, people or creators here in the forums unless you are saying something nice :D.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.