Jump to content

Stilt Home Decorating - Show us your style


Chic Aeon

Recommended Posts

On 1/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, Brilynn Roussel said:

Alright, played with the Havana and decorated a bit, had a bit of a harder time with this one.

 

havana3.png

havana6.png

havana4.png

havana5.png

Havana1.png

Havana2.png

I'm  a little late to the stilt party as I am just now looking at this thread. The arched wall, I've seen it in many pictures, is this something you created or did you buy it somewhere?  I would really really love to have it for my Havana. Any info on it would be greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So… I've finally finished decorating my stilt (well, strictly speaking, decorating is never "finished" but it's finished for now…). Good timing, since my account expires in a few days :-)

If anybody would like a closer look, here's the slurl (it'll land you outside the parcel):
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harborview%20Wharf/24/54/20

Took far too many pictures, and had a hard time choosing, so I'll do this in two posts. First, the living area. Bedroom and study in the next post.
13 LI left, but nothing is linked. Have done virtually nothing to the outside, apart from some bits and pieces for privacy…

 

snapshot_009.thumb.jpg.ba8c6d1b3dceacaa6c2189e843656f34.jpgsnapshot_018.thumb.jpg.cd2f0b5983e5cc83d2dfbfbdca362374.jpgsnapshot_073.thumb.jpg.52e3133c896bd616884f60d6079384ba.jpgsnapshot_077.thumb.jpg.59ddfa46287772f9e4215fdec7927241.jpgsnapshot_079.thumb.jpg.c8be7fec4413d14c5a01024b26f71981.jpgsnapshot_083.thumb.jpg.25d6ae566dd8a7756f197581d0f50c82.jpg

 

 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And here are the pictures for the bedroom and the study. Yeah, no bathroom. I just go for a swim. Yes, I'm aware that wouldn't work in RL.
Oh, and since I'll be abandoning soon (most likely some time next weekend),  if somebody would like to arrange a mutually convenient time to try and catch it, I'm open to that. Just know that I once tried to transfer a home (a cabin, if I remember well) from one of my alts to another of my alts (ie from me to myself)… and somebody else got it. Ha!

 

snapshot_028.thumb.jpg.510c415ceefbb02123be70dfee3a66d2.jpgsnapshot_049.thumb.jpg.602188393be1f1a5c718841ed51b105d.jpgsnapshot_055.thumb.jpg.de153f04d6809c0234f1ef2e2b0b2426.jpgsnapshot_063.thumb.jpg.6b5ad9a592e3739842d477bc5e099598.jpg

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Wow! That looks great. I can not believe you got so much in without linking. Beautiful!

Thank you, Mercedes! Actually, I think the mini houses collection is linked, now that I think about it, so maybe I gained 5 LI? 😀

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hi friends! I recently got an OW stilt home. I chose the Santiago. Seeing all your homes has inspired me to spend long nights decorating my home. XD

I didn't log on to SL for about 6 or 7 months( I haven't even made a decent avatar yet!). I was looking at house decor on YT and came across the new Linden homes and decided to try my luck and see what I could grab. I'm on the Null Quay region.  I figured since I paid for Premium, might as well see what's new!

All your homes look amazing!

Edited by Citrienne
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Arquet said:

And here are the pictures for the bedroom and the study. Yeah, no bathroom. I just go for a swim. Yes, I'm aware that wouldn't work in RL.
Oh, and since I'll be abandoning soon (most likely some time next weekend),  if somebody would like to arrange a mutually convenient time to try and catch it, I'm open to that. Just know that I once tried to transfer a home (a cabin, if I remember well) from one of my alts to another of my alts (ie from me to myself)… and somebody else got it. Ha!

 

snapshot_055.thumb.jpg.de153f04d6809c0234f1ef2e2b0b2426.jpg

I love that you have dolls houses I have the same kind of doll house collection wall in my non linden home :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I love that you have dolls houses I have the same kind of doll house collection wall in my non linden home :)

I bet it looks wonderful! There's something magical about dolls houses and mini houses, isn't there?

If ever you post a picture on your blog, do let us know ("us" because I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see it - not the royal me, lol). Though maybe not on this thread, so as not to go off-topic...

Edited by Arquet
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Arquet said:

I bet it looks wonderful! There's something magical about dolls houses and mini houses, isn't there?

If ever you post a picture on your blog, do let us know ("us" because I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see it - not the royal me, lol). Though maybe not on this thread, so as not to go off-topic...

Absolutely it is coming, thanks!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Citrienne said:

Hi friends! I recently got an OW stilt home. I chose the Santiago. Seeing all your homes has inspired me to spend long nights decorating my home. XD

I didn't log on to SL for about 6 or 7 months( I haven't even made a decent avatar yet!). I was looking at house decor on YT and came across the new Linden homes and decided to try my luck and see what I could grab. I'm on the Null Quay region.  I figured since I paid for Premium, might as well see what's new!

All your homes look amazing!

I hope you post pics when you are all done moving in!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Jaulistine said:

And in case people were wondering about the restroom/laundry room this is what I did to get the space for it.

13.png

You made the entrance into a bath? Clever idea. I never thought about that. It will work best on a Stilt over water, with no stairs up, as you have.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 10:34 AM, Marianne Little said:

You made the entrance into a bath? Clever idea. I never thought about that. It will work best on a Stilt over water, with no stairs up, as you have.

Yea, I got an addon room but it went on the top of the house, but needed to save prims so had to get creative...plus I thought the idea seeing the ocean while I dry off would be nice.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Nafoute said:

I used to have a stilt at a pier end. Very nice views and sunsets. Eventually got tired of it once I was done decorating, but Gosh looking at yours make me wanna claim one again!

Thank you kindly. And yes I was there as well got done decorating & then was all now what....but I know the chances of me getting another location I like isn't going to be easy & if I move then want my stilt back I would most likely end up between the houses without a back view. lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This place has been lots of fun to decorate and to try out many different options. After nine months here I think it's time to move on. Anyway, I'm still keeping this one until some interesting new theme pops up - like some Asian theme for example.

2021-10-15_Drinkwater.thumb.jpg.d1059386f489a2c2353717abb71acab4.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...