I do not know how to use this can someone explain?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Thank you for purchasing the Cartoon Seltzer Sprayer! This lot comes with 3 different versions of the 

Here's a small set of instructions for the seltzer bottle (add to hand)

It's recommended that you turn off your AO. Then you aim with the bottle using mouse-look (M hotkey). and you left click to spray water particles. When you run out of water, walk to a body of water on a Second Life parcel and left click while submerged to refill your water. 

Can be used as a fun toy with friends, and as a decorative piece to your house! I've also included a preset for attaching it your back.

Any questions about the seltzer bottle can be addressed by sending me an IM or notecard on Second Life

Probably like so.....It's recommended that you turn off your AO. Then you aim with the bottle using mouse-look (M hotkey). and you left click to spray water particles. When you run out of water, walk to a body of water on a Second Life parcel and left click while submerged to refill your water. 

1 minute ago, RowanMinx said:

Probably like so.....It's recommended that you turn off your AO. Then you aim with the bottle using mouse-look (M hotkey). and you left click to spray water particles. When you run out of water, walk to a body of water on a Second Life parcel and left click while submerged to refill your water. 

i try but it is not working.

If you wore "Cartoon Seltzer Sprayer (add to hand)" and went into mouse look view  it should work. Make sure the land that you are on have scripts enabled. Also with customer service, I am not sure how long ago you contacted the creator, but it will usually take some time for them to get back to you especially right now with the holidays going on. Typically I like to give creators 48 hours or so before I send another message to them. Most of the time you'll hear from them way before the 48 hours is done,  but it is a very busy time of year for a lot of people. Something else that is helpful for those trying to help troubleshoot is to include a picture/screenshot of your worn folder with the troublesome object worn.

I went ahead and purchased it as it was only 20L.  It doesn't work and none of the included items have any scripts inside.  I, also, sent the creator a message about this.  I'll give him until after the weekend to respond before reviewing the product.

• Like 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.