Spilling my dinner.  I'm used to getting it on my front - it's a CNS thing - well, that and a big front - but I knocked over the dinner plate just as I sat down and it all went on the floor.  What a mess. :/  On the plus side I had to eat something else, which happened to be a big slice of apple pie, topped with Russian Fudge Yoghurt. :)

Russian Fudge.jpg

Apple Pie.jpg

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

I spill every 74th teaspoon of sugar, all over the sink.

It's the ghost of Orwell knocking it out of your hand. Sugar in tea is a cardinal sin!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You're a butt!

Wiggles.

46 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Depends on the tea and... well, honey.

The only time sweeteners in tea are appropriate, is when you're drinking those synthetically flavoured 'forest berry' sort of things. Which, of course, are unsuitable for human consumption to begin with. 

56 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Wiggles.

The only time sweeteners in tea are appropriate, is when you're drinking those synthetically flavoured 'forest berry' sort of things. Which, of course, are unsuitable for human consumption to begin with. 

Get that thing outta my face before I bite it.

Dude, no, not those. I'm talking herbals from herbs native to this country. Before any of that Chinese stuff was ever imported. And of course, mint tea.

https://learn.eartheasy.com/articles/foraging-for-wild-teas-9-plants-to-pick-and-brew/

On 2/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

So now we both have Covid

Doctors are now saying that EVERYONE will eventually get COVID, regardless of our precautions. It's just become so transmissible.

All we can do is avoid it as long as possible. I'm sorry that you've got to deal with this now, but you're going to have an awful lot of company...if not now, then soon.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
Original gave unintentional offense
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm talking herbals from herbs native to this country. Before any of that Chinese stuff was ever imported. And of course, mint tea.

No, no, no. No. Nope. Nein. 

Tea is exactly that Chinese stuff. If it isn't Camellia sinensis, it isn't tea.

upset-shirley-temple.gif

• Haha 1

So I had just been bouncing around these boards, reading some threads and decided to venture inworld for a bit so closed this window when POW!!!!  I FINALLY remembered my forgotten peeve from yesterday!!

The peeve?  How "variety/essential" hairpacks from some stores NEVER have a decent black shade!!!  Its always too dark, too grey or (thanks for FINALLY getting the hint and changing it Wasabi) purple!

I was pondering buying a variety shade hair pack the other day (cos I wear black for everyday and change it for blog posts) and not wanting to fork out 999L for a fatpack, but the black shade in that "variety" pack was GREY!!!!  And it was no mod, so I couldn't change the tone.

That just PEEEEEEVES me so much that all my panties are now thongs!

• Like 3