Sounds like an absolute nightmare! 

I once had a flat in a really nice block, but the 'couple from hell' moved in...they were always leaving cigarette butts and food wrappers everywhere, and screaming at each other until the small hours. I moved out after the police shoved the boyfriend against my front door at 5am ¬¬ 

I also want an island 😎 Or a cottage in the woods...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Sounds like an absolute nightmare! 

I once had a flat in a really nice block, but the 'couple from hell' moved in...they were always leaving cigarette butts and food wrappers everywhere, and screaming at each other until the small hours. I moved out after the police shoved the boyfriend against my front door at 5am ¬¬ 

I also want an island 😎 Or a cottage in the woods...

It only takes one bad neighbor!

ive actually been looking at a part of Minnesota where you can see the Northern Lights all winter (I’ve never seen them- too far south) and there are real islands in the river & lakes up there between the USA & Canada that you can buy & build on.  It’s on my short list if I win the lottery but otherwise will be going back to where we have friends & extended family.

DC851FA1-EB52-4D55-8D66-3819B555EB51.png

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

ive actually been looking at a part of Minnesota where you can see the Northern Lights all winter (I’ve never seen them- too far south) and there are real islands in the river & lakes up there between the USA & Canada that you can buy & build on.  It’s on my short list if I win the lottery but otherwise will be going back to where we have friends & extended family.

DC851FA1-EB52-4D55-8D66-3819B555EB51.png

That looks amazing! 

• Like 1

One that was told to me by a relative still living in California. He tried to get a new gaming rig and was told they can't ship to him due to new energy rules. For example Dell's Alienware Aurora R12 can't be sent to California or sold there. You can do a search on DuckDuckGo  (or your favourite search engine) for California Gaming Computer Ban. At the moment it only affects a few rigs --- but it's ridiculous.

40 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

One that was told to me by a relative still living in California. He tried to get a new gaming rig and was told they can't ship to him due to new energy rules. For example Dell's Alienware Aurora R12 can't be sent to California or sold there. You can do a search on DuckDuckGo  (or your favourite search engine) for California Gaming Computer Ban. At the moment it only affects a few rigs --- but it's ridiculous.

Yes, some are saying it doesn't really impact anything since the regulations apply to computers while idle, but none of that matters if the computer companies won't ship to you.

Creators who appear to have forgotten that CATWA EXISTS!!!!  I am so sick of seeing makeups or skins or hairs with hairbases I really fancy and when I go to look at them, they are all for Lelutka Evo/EvoX or Genus or Catwa HD.  

PLAIN OLD NON-HD CATWA EXISTS AND WE WANT STUFF TOOOOOOO!!!!!

giphy (1).gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Creators who appear to have forgotten that CATWA EXISTS!!!!  I am so sick of seeing makeups or skins or hairs with hairbases I really fancy and when I go to look at them, they are all for Lelutka Evo/EvoX or Genus or Catwa HD.  

giphy (1).gif

This is exactly why I ended up switching to Lelutka.  When I did, it was almost ALL Genus then Lelutka.  I'm actually quite happy I made the switch and I HATE change.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I could show you some non-HD Catwa clown makeup, if you're interested ..?

• Haha 1

Influencers. No use for them and some expect things for free for promoting on social. I had one or 2 come into my bar and said "for some free drinks I can promote your place on social. I told the person to take a hike and everyone pays for drinks. On her way out I heard her tell her friend "stupid boomers."

Edited by Kimmi Zehetbauer
Suffering from OldVid.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Any electronics designed and constructed in a manner so as to discourage modifications and repairs by the user. A classic example might be something with a built-in rechargeable battery that can't just be swapped or just easily disassembled with a screwdriver. If you've ever needed to get inside a smartphone, you know what I mean. An actual instruction for most of them will be to "get out a heat gun and use this to soften the glue holding the screen down before carefully prying up a sheet of glass so thin that it can actually twist" and I dread this sort of instruction so much.

Edited by Chroma Starlight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

To all those who are receiving or are about to receive a bunch of reactions from an old thread, I apologize. I can't help it. I'm dying laughing. 🤣

Me too!   Let sleeping dogs lie, comes to mind.

• Like 1

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

That would be anywhere in the Gulf states.

Looking at areas around the mid to lower portion of the Smokey Mountain range.  I don't want to live on either coast, want to get back to all the wonderful foliage and fall colors out east, and some place that still gets all four seasons, but doesn't have harsh winters.