People who don't understand what you are saying and then have the gall to laugh at you when you drop the subject because it just isn't  worth arguing over. Don't sit there and try to tell me what I said/meant.  I know what I said. I know what I meant. I'm the one  who said it!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

People who assume you did not understand when you're telling them how to avoid conflicts/interpersonal issues.

52 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

People who don't understand what you are saying and then have the gall to laugh at you when you drop the subject because it just isn't  worth arguing over. Don't sit there and try to tell me what I said/meant.  I know what I said. I know what I meant. I'm the one  who said it!

Why are you cross posting in this thread your argument in another thread that has nothing to do with the topic. Why don't you take it to PM?

• Haha 1

Just now, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Why are you cross posting in this thread your argument in another thread that has nothing to do with the topic. Why don't you take it to PM?

Perhaps because there is no "argument" to take anywhere.

Or perhaps because this is a thread for listing peeves.

• Like 5

On 6/2/2021 at 3:54 AM, Finite said:

There's not enough cereal...

I find the concept of cereal to showcase of just how much mankind deserves every aspect of its entropy. Eating hyper-processed, sugar-bombed yuck for breakfast should be grounds for the withdrawal of one's right to vote and participate in civilised society, and serving it to one's kids should be legally on par with packing them a shot of heroin in their lunch box.

Flops up a 'yes, I'm being sarcastic - sort of' sign.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Nothing wrong with granola and prunes.

On topic, being called "f" meat in a guy's first line to me.

Guess who got blocked. 

Ooh, do people still say that? I haven't heard it since 2008. It's like when some pillock sends you an insulting message on any platform as an opener. An actual negger, in the wild! They're supposed to have been extinct since 2003! So exciting. I almost feel a need to have them stuffed for posterity. They're never much to look at, but getting stuffed is the only thing they should be doing. They're certainly not getting "f-ed"...

• Haha 1

This isn't a "Pet Peeve" thread. It's a "let's make a passive aggressive" comment" about another thread instead of just putting it IN that thread itself. We could just change the title to the "unofficial snark thread"

giphy.gif

• Haha 3