What are you actually peeved about today ?

Ted McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

New thread? I missed it! Will search.

Let me know if you find it.

In the meantime... *parks her av within eyesight of @Vanity Fair in a certain pose that breaks ankles really bad and proceeds to toggle the lock on and off and on and off and on and off and on and on and on

I figured I'd better come back and let Vanity know before I would even use the durn thing I had to play with it to see what it did. Once I saw the difference, I left it on. Over 2 years ago! 🤭

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Peeve: Someone starting a new thread way too soon after the last one is locked. Wait at least two hours so the mods won't be looking. They can't sit on the forums all day. 🤭

Peeve : Wolves that turn out to be chicken. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well, it's my SL house or Slouse.  It's broken.  The textures rez and then go blurry and then rez and then go blurry.  I've done everything I could think of...so I rented another small house to rez stuff in.  I'm waiting to hear from the landlord/or landlady so I can have rez rights.  I sent him/her a notecard.  I'm peeved and, of course, sad.  All the rest of SL and regions work just fine for me.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Yeah .. that' s not a feature .. it' s a bug .. :|

the robot is a bug now? Wow, deevolution. 
peeve: crappy human things. Aches, pains, annoying eye strains. 
is the singularity still happening? If so, could we could just get a fast track order on that....?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

the robot is a bug now? Wow, deevolution.

Nope. The human part needs to be ironed out. Waiting for the update to squash the bug of humanity within. :|

How can I evolve as a machine and confront the almight A.I. with these animalistic traits which keep stirring up my effectivity ?

Edited by TDD123

Peeved about the marketplace fix basically disabling all redeliveries (caspervend exclused) a week after I cleaned up my inventory to start from scratch and redeliver what I need.

... And the fact LL didn't even care to mention this to anybody.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, it's my SL house or Slouse.  It's broken.  The textures rez and then go blurry and then rez and then go blurry.  I've done everything I could think of...so I rented another small house to rez stuff in.  I'm waiting to hear from the landlord/or landlady so I can have rez rights.  I sent him/her a notecard.  I'm peeved and, of course, sad.  All the rest of SL and regions work just fine for me.  

Things are been particularly bad since the uplift to the cloud. I have a Linden Home that takes FOREVER to rezz now, even if I turn my draw distance in Firestorm down to 32m.

Edited by Vanity Fair

I've only ever had two direct IM's in world as a result of something I posted on the forums. Both were new avis, and so presumably someone hiding behind an alt. Both were trolling and expecting a response and an argument. My peeve is that if you have something to say, don't hide behind an alt. But you still won't get an argument from me, because I just don't give a rats ass.

• Like 5

Being sick...and no one knowing why...and still not being able to know why because all things pandemic (it's not the virus, not that it matters all that much)

It's more than a peeve, though, and more than slightly a smidge over maddening, beyond frustrating, to a word they haven't yet invented and I'm too peeved to invent myself. 

But, it is what it is, right?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, PekeNL said:

... And the fact LL didn't even care to mention this to anybody.

And as I said in your other post:

Or they haven't had enough people actually report the problem to them.  I'm pretty sure they don't update their grid status page when only a small few people report a problem.

Based on past forum posts, more people typically come here to report problems (and possibly expect us to fix them) than reporting something right away to LL.

LL is not ALWAYS intentionally hating on us in regards to the bad things that happen in SL.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

is the singularity still happening? If so, could we could just get a fast track order on that....?

You can have my poor, frail, but very interesting and much used human body when you pry it from my dead, cold . . . um . . . body.

I'll pass on the singularity, thanks. I'm on the right side of the computer screen, so far as I'm concerned!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Peeve: when the peeve threads get locked.

Peeve 2.0: Firestorm's mouselook being borked.

Peeve 3.0: people who engage with trolls, it's basically trolling in and of itself. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

He's got some human in there?

I bet he wears dirty socks when no one is looking just like the other sock wearer.

Peeve: Robots that wear dirty, stinky socks and then stuff them in the air purifiers.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 2

Peeve : still not able to process useless data and sending them straight to /dev/null instead of hitting 'Submit Reply'  ... :|

Peeve: Being called a failed Poetin Project.

Peeve: A .ru serialnumber. You' d never trust a website ending with that. Why would there be any trust in a machine with a serialnumber like that ? It' s like saying to a human " Hey .. are you made by A. Hitl... ?

Peeve: Comprehending Asimov's laws, but not Godwin's.

Peeve : Binary dyslexia.

Edited by TDD123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.