Winter Photo Challenge

Tara Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SecondLifeWinterChallenge.jpg

It's time for another photo challenge! Whether you're going for festive or cozy, share a picture of your escapades in one of your favorite winter regions. It can be a solo or group shot, and let us know the name of the region.

Strawberry and I took the photo above at Silent Night. It's absolutely gorgeous but I was not prepared for the cold, as you can see from our frosty breath. I'm also probably about to trip over my untied shoelaces. 

Will your pic be silly or dramatic? Featuring a snowman or an ice skating rink? Scope out the winter attractions soon, we can't wait to see what you get up to!

• Like 16

In Second Life I like to see the humorous side as much as the serious side. In this case I will show the humorous side. This photo occurred to me because I tried to sit on that stove, thinking it would have a pose, but my avatar ended up sitting on the fire. I have titled it "That moment when you find something warm to take away the intense cold of winter...". 

1040082859_Thatmomentwhenyoufindsomethingwarmtotakeawaytheintensecoldofwinter....thumb.png.7b52720cae6aadda34f036f80b453f9c.png

I took this photo on December 6 at a SIM called "Otter Lake".

• Like 12
  • Haha 6

A real life friend just sent me a Christmas card. She is the  ONLY person I know that still sends cards so when one arrives it is obvious it is from her. I had to smile broadly as the photo was of her and spouse in front of their little library.  I couldn't resist so I took this "holiday card" sort of picture in front of MY Little Library.  Photo taken at my cabin in the Snow Globe community.  

725964237_littlelibraryandcabin.thumb.jpg.158770c44ee6fcb863fc35ce921a9ea9.jpg

• Like 17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.