Jump to content

Many Items I have recently listed not showing on Marketplace


Rhiana Innis
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I have similar issue, created my store yesterday, added gachas to it, got one sale today (yay) and now 40 mins or so ago, all listings , on the webpage, is gone. I am using firestorm to add the listings, and in the marketplace listings dialog in the viewer they are all there. The item i sold i can view directly if i go to the url. But it is not showing in my store. i had many items up there. So i also want to know what happened?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Opal Faith said:

This is SCARY!! We can't be losing uncountable hours of hard work...not to mention money invested

Yes. And as long as the listings are in the viewer, showing as listed with id's and things they are "somewhere" so, i cannot really list them again, they seem to be in limbo somewhere.. So frustrating and several hours of work down the drain....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Opal Faith said:

This is SCARY!! We can't be losing uncountable hours of hard work...not to mention money invested

There have been major marketplace issues for at least 3 months.  As well as group chat and teleport issues.  Best thing to do is file a ticket so LL is aware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have also been having the same problem with the MP going into " heavy load " mode after editing a single ad and trying to save it. I figured out a workaround. I have also noticed when the listing would show on the MP the Marketplace "unlisted" tab in world would still show the items as "unlisted" instead of them disappearing once they are on the website. The only way for them to disappear is for me to click and "list" even though they already were.

Now, my friend, Rhiana brought to my attention all my Epiphany listings are gone too. What the actual *beep* is going on Linden Labs? You know this is the number one busiest time of year. Please let us know how quickly this is going to be fixed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I just did a test and I unlisted and relisted a set of items using the marketplace inworld that were not showing on my marketplace store and they now show, I don't have time to do this for every item i have listed though, there seems to be some connection issue between marketplace inworld and marketplace.com

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rhiana Innis said:

So I just did a test and I unlisted and relisted a set of items using the marketplace inworld that were not showing on my marketplace store and they now show, I don't have time to do this for every item i have listed though, there seems to be some connection issue between marketplace inworld and marketplace.com

 

Thank you, Rhiana but what a pain in the *beep* to do! :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Opal Faith said:

I don't even know what I have to relist like you did Rhi... because inworld they all show as "active" and if I check for errors there are none

The only way to know is clicking "unlist" then "list" for every item you can think of, I've been cleaning out my inventory over the last week so I have listed so many items, I can't remember them all, ughhh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dessi Tyran said:

I am wondering if this is going to happen to any new listings from this point until whatever was done is fixed. To list or not to list is now the question. What do you guys think?

I was thinking the same thing Dessi, I don't know whether to list or not, I may try listing one item and then check if it shows

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dessi Tyran said:

I am wondering if this is going to happen to any new listings from this point until whatever was done is fixed. To list or not to list is now the question. What do you guys think?

I just noticed that the webpage unlisted isn't matching the in world MP unlisted...like by about 10 items. I sent another support ticket, the " The folder name failed to load. Refresh the page to try again. " is still there too....just in time for Christmas holidays, ugh. I don't think I'm going to list anything...at least until they hopefully fix it rapidly, cos I hate losing money.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Xplicit Halostar said:

I just noticed that the webpage unlisted isn't matching the in world MP unlisted...like by about 10 items. I sent another support ticket, the " The folder name failed to load. Refresh the page to try again. " is still there too....just in time for Christmas holidays, ugh. I don't think I'm going to list anything...at least until they hopefully fix it rapidly, cos I hate losing money.

I feel you there. I have gotten that error too. I had to take what I had loaded in world to delete the in world MP folder and reload load it. Because I noticed if I didn't the website wouldn't let me list the folder with the items in it which I found strange. A lot of things have been going wrong this month when it comes to in world MP loading and listing.

 

4 minutes ago, Rhiana Innis said:

Second Life Marketplace is down for maintenance.

Sorry for any inconvenience. It'll be back online soon!

 

Hopefully they will fix it :D

Man I hope so because to see more than eleven thousand listings and more gone just about gave me a heart attack. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...