3rd Annual Season of Love & Friendship

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Saturnalia, and Happy Solstice!

This is a holiday celebration open to all Second Life residents who celebrate any winter holidays! Especially this year, when so many of us cannot celebrate with family and friends, I want you to come celebrate with me.

Here is how to join in:
(1) Go here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koss/87/89/123
(2) Join the group "Season of Love & Friendship" by clicking on the potted Christmas tree with the message in red text. 􀀁 The landmark should drop you right in front of one. You can also join via search or by IMing me.
(3) Rez or build holiday decoration(s) that you enjoy. It can be anything. There are no size limits or limits on number of copies. You are welcome to decorate and enjoy the cabin, the snow shelter, and anything else on the parcel.

On January 8, 2020, I will return all items. Please do not rez anything that is no copy because such items sometimes get deleted.

Please invite others to participate. Total strangers are welcome. This is for everyone and radical inclusion is the order of the day!

If you are a DJ/performer, I'd like to hear from you! There will be a show on Christmas Day and I need volunteers! I want to show all those who are lonely on the holidays that they are not alone. 

Please contact me with any questions.

Female (female.winslet)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.