Error message every time when trying for LL home

Draggon Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

everytime i try to bid on a LL home i get this message can anyone tell me what is going on first i had a problem with my premium took LL nearly 7 days to correct and it was a error on their side now i can't get a damn house it's one thing after another i am so close to cancelling my premium and demanding my money back this is getting frustrating and annoying. It would not be so bad if they didn't take forever to answer a ticket, its gonna be another 7 days before i can get any premium benefits they best give me another week free coz i am getting really fed up now. 

error.png

Edited by Draggon Crystal

18 minutes ago, Draggon Crystal said:

everytime i try to bid on a LL home i get this message can anyone tell me what is going on first i had a problem with my premium took LL nearly 7 days to correct and it was a error on their side now i can't get a damn house it's one thing after another i am so close to cancelling my premium and demanding my money back this is getting frustrating and annoying. It would not be so bad if they didn't take forever to answer a ticket, its gonna be another 7 days before i can get any premium benefits they best give me another week free coz i am getting really fed up now. 

error.png

Log out, clear your browser cache, and then log back in to try again.  If the error continues, contact LL via Live Chat (a benefit of the Premium you paid for):
Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
    Live Chat is available 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST) every day.

ETA:  I just logged an alt in on a different browser and they got to the 'Get your home' page just fine.  HOWEVER, there were some login issues earlier - someone would be logged in but then couldn't get to different pages or couldn't log into the web page at all.

Side note -- you won't be "bidding" on the homes.  They simply display on the the page which types are available and you pick the style you want.  The actual location is randomly assigned.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

29 minutes ago, tigeress Whitefalcon said:

ok done all that still get error so guess gonna have to wait a week for a reply .. sighs

I gave you the link for Live Chat.  It is part of your premium benefit, so you might as well use it.

If you choose to not do so, then you can't really whine at us about waiting on a Support ticket.

4 minutes ago, tigeress Whitefalcon said:

i have used live support they put it as a ticket 

Given the problems yesterday and earlier today that some people were experiencing with the account dashboard and marketplace web page, I would suggest as Lil already did, clearing your browser cache (or trying a different browser) a little bit later today, after things are all settled down again.   There may be some residues of the issue so the ticket the Live Chat entered was probably directed to the staff that had been working on the web login problems this morning, for them to doublecheck land page functionality.

Another thing about the land page, if you are trying to get one of the new homes in Bellisseria, they are very popular and do not stay available for very long at a time.  Everyone is expecting that there will be a large release if not within the week, then in the beginning of January.  In the mean time, the new homes that show up on the land page are either ones that someone has just abandoned, or ones from a single region release (usually around 20 homes on average).  When the land page is functioning correctly,  sometimes, you will see a new home available, enter a home name, click the button to accept the terms, and then will see a message somewhat similar to the one you posted above - which means someone else was trying for the same home, and they finished the process a hair before you, and got the home instead.  If you check out the Linden Homes sub-forum of the Land forum, you can follow along with everyone's excitement and frustrations. 

30 minutes ago, tigeress Whitefalcon said:

i have used live support they put it as a ticket 

Given the issues that you had with the Premium status, my guess is that when they fixed that, they didn't dot all the i's and/or cross all the t's - thus you get an error trying to get a Premium home.

Know that while this is very frustrating for you, it really is not typical.

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given the issues that you had with the Premium status, my guess is that when they fixed that, they didn't dot all the i's and/or cross all the t's - thus you get an error trying to get a Premium home.

finally got my premium plus an extra week now i cant get a home as a error keeps popping up all the time getting so frustrated :/

90deccee3feeb43ba18f1de83e15ef23.png

7 minutes ago, tigeress Whitefalcon said:

finally got my premium plus an extra week now i cant get a home as a error keeps popping up all the time getting so frustrated :/

90deccee3feeb43ba18f1de83e15ef23.png

As noted to the OP, it could be related to the problems with getting your Premium account.

Try Live Chat -- a Premium benefit:
Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
    Live Chat is available 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST) every day.

They might still open a Support ticket and route it somewhere, but it might also be faster than opening the Support ticket yourself.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.