Can't sign in to secondlife.com Dashboard.

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cross-posted from the thread in General Discussion:

If you are able to log into one but not the other .... While it might cause it to be worse, log out of the one you are/can log into, then try the other. if that works, you should now be able to log into both.

ETA: Meaning log out of any parts you are able to currently log into, then try to log into the part you couldn't before. That worked earlier, after the issue was marked as resolved.

No idea how to help anyone that cannot log into either.

Edited by Solar Legion

4 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Cross-posted from the thread in General Discussion:

If you are able to log into one but not the other .... While it might cause it to be worse, log out of the one you are/can log into, then try the other. if that works, you should now be able to log into both.

ETA: Meaning log out of any parts you are able to currently log into, then try to log into the part you couldn't before. That worked earlier, after the issue was marked as resolved.

No idea how to help anyone that cannot log into either.

Was not really sure what you meant by this, then i read the other thread in general discussion. I logged out of MP and then tried logging in again on seconlife.com and it worked. thank you.

• Like 1

I can't login to the website. I can login in world, marketplace, these forums, I can buy money in world, but I can't login into the website. I tried an alt and it logged in no problems. It's been the last couple of days on my computer or phone in different browsers.

Edited by foehn Breed

i am speaking for my alt Patros.  He is experiencing all of these issues.  Obviously, using the same computer i should be too.  But...i am not.  He cannot login using either Safari or Firefox browser.  I, on the other hand, can login on either browser..  So, clearly not a browser issue.  It has something to do with the accout logging in.  For the sake of study, i logged another account with the first initial of P with no problem.

Over to you, Linden kids.  Please fix.

I'm still having the issue and I can't even try the MP thing, because when I try to sign in there it just reloads the page and I'm not signed in, I tried on different browsers as well.

The weird part is that I have no problems with my alts, just this one and it's only the website, I have no issues getting inworld.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:14 AM, Zeta VanDouser said:

I'm still having the issue and I can't even try the MP thing, because when I try to sign in there it just reloads the page and I'm not signed in, I tried on different browsers as well.

The weird part is that I have no problems with my alts, just this one and it's only the website, I have no issues getting inworld.

It's now been fixed for me, it may have had something to do with the ticket I submitted earlier, since the Grid Status still says "investigating".

They're probably waiting for people to report it to them and fix individually, maybe everyone has a different issue deriving from the same cause, I have no clue.

Anyway, I suggest you submit a ticket to get it fixed, it worked for me and another user a few posts above apparently.

I filed a ticket, but just in case some Lindens are around and investigating, I dumped the network requests when trying to log in and it's just stuck redirecting to https://secondlife.com/auth/oid_end.php?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsecondlife.com%2Findex.php&janrain_nonce=2020-12-21T21%3A37%3A35ZJr4mMF&openid.mode=cancel&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0

over and over again, until the browser gives up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.