Self-Made builds turning no-transfer or no-modify

Eliwood407

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I built an entire store/building and I normally like to make it all myself from scratch, and link it all together to minimize the land impact and annoyance of moving.
Everything was uploaded by me, and I used a Caspervend Redelivery terminal script in my own uploaded terminal model.
This has never been a problem.

Today I needed a mouse and keyboard for a different build, remembering I made some for my storefront I unlinked them and took a copy of them.
No-modify No-Transfer. Weird... I am the creator, owner and previous owner. It does not allow me to adjust these permissions.

This is the second time it has happened to me, and it completely ruins my build.
There is no way for me to salvage this, it's like a disease that spread through my entire linkset.
If I wish to sell the build or it's components, or even give them away, I would have to upload it all over again...

Has some one found a fix for this?

Update:

So I managed to save my build...
For anyone having this issue there is one important thing you should know to fix this.
I cloned my building a couple of times to pick apart and unlink pieces to find which were affected by this bug.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOT DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL BUILD

Find your original build, unlink the pieces that start this (near literal) cancer of a bug, and you should be able to take control of your build again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.