Anyone know of a utility that does the same as "Get Top Scripts" as found in Region/Estate menu?

Torric Rodas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As far as I know there is no access for parcel owner to mainland estate menu. In 2.x viewer you can see the scripts which are on parcel. You can see top scripts for parcel there. However you will not see all tops scripts for island in that case.

Edit

You can still see how many scripts are on the sim by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 1. However no top scripts. 

5 answers to this question

As far as I know there is no access for parcel owner to mainland estate menu. In 2.x viewer you can see the scripts which are on parcel. You can see top scripts for parcel there. However you will not see all tops scripts for island in that case.

Edit

You can still see how many scripts are on the sim by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 1. However no top scripts. 

Addition to what my predecessor already said: That script overview always shows the maximum amount of memory a script MIGHT acquire - that are 16KB in terms of LSL2 scripts and 64KB in terms of Mono scripts. While LSL2 scripts always acquire the full 16KB regardless how much memory they really need, Mono scripts acquire only as much as they need. So Don't be mislead that a Mono script always uses 64KB of memory. In many cases, they actually use less than classic LSL2 scripts!

Hello Torric. In addition when you see the Script Information window in Viewer 2, you can click the questionmark button (?) to get help and explanations about everything you see there. Also available the 2nd tab which shows the scripts currently running in attachment objects worn by your avatar.

Um.... This is not true, at least not yet. LL has been proposing to introduce dynamic memory allocation for Mono scripts for quite some time, but it hasn't happened yet. At the moment, all Mono scripts are allocated a full 64K of memory, whether they use it or not, just as all LSO scripts are allocated 16K. The most recent word I had was that this and other elements of the script limits project are still on indefinite hold.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.