Why creators don't make clothes for Belleza Isis?

GabrielaNapolitakis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, GabrielaNapolitakis said:

Hello, I have Belleza body pack, Freya, Isis and Venus. I have noticed that most of creators don't make clothes for Isis anymore, only for Freya.

Why? I have Isis body, but no clothes, it's like they force me to buy Maitreya Lara  :(

So, why creators don't make clothes for Belleza Isis?

Sorry about my english.

When was the last time the creator updated the body?

12 minutes ago, GabrielaNapolitakis said:

Nooo 😭   lol

I will buy it next year  😂

The sale came as a total surprise because it started after Black Weekend when "every" other store had sales.

I think it was smart. It was not so stressful when it was the only major sale, and it lasted a week.

I can't remember Maitreya having a sale before. It does not have to be a yearly thing.

I think it's worth it to get a Maitreya because of all the "Maitreya only" or "Maitreya, Legacy, Freya only" offers, cheapies and freebies you cant use if you have another body.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

For me, the thighs are perfect.  I couldn't get the softer, rounder look with Maitreya.  My RL thighs could be called soft and round.

Were you able to get rid of "the thigh gap"?  I know Maitreya CAN get that thigh gap too if one is not careful.  However, on my shapes with Maitreya I never had a gap from day one and with Legacy using my shapes, I have the thigh gap just upon demo so it was a no sale for me.  

I know the below photo I'm going to put up is an extreme, but I haven't played with Legacy other than demo, got gap, heard about a lot of crummy stuff with company and their HUD is very laggy...yada...yada, as well as looked "plastic doll" TO ME, whereas Maitreya didn't all that much even though arms are plastic doll.  But, to be honest, I've always loved Maitreya...but that means it fits me.  People should demo to try out what fits them.  But, again, leg gap can happen on Maitreya too if one doesn't watch the shape.  Not sure of the exact sliders that cause it but for slims it can be far more gappy on Legacy.  See thigh gap photo below.

leg.jpg

46 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Were you able to get rid of "the thigh gap"?  I know Maitreya CAN get that thigh gap too if one is not careful.  However, on my shapes with Maitreya I never had a gap from day one and with Legacy using my shapes, I have the thigh gap just upon demo so it was a no sale for me.  

I know the below photo I'm going to put up is an extreme, but I haven't played with Legacy other than demo, got gap, heard about a lot of crummy stuff with company and their HUD is very laggy...yada...yada, as well as looked "plastic doll" TO ME, whereas Maitreya didn't all that much even though arms are plastic doll.  But, to be honest, I've always loved Maitreya...but that means it fits me.  People should demo to try out what fits them.  But, again, leg gap can happen on Maitreya too if one doesn't watch the shape.  Not sure of the exact sliders that cause it but for slims it can be far more gappy on Legacy.  See thigh gap photo below.

leg.jpg

I, personally, like a tiny thigh gap but those are definitely extreme.  I don't have too many pics but this one you can see looks normal.

Rainy Days

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I disagree. You are right in that ACI numbers are not a good representation of the actual render cost. But they are all we have now. And they do feed the Jelly-Doll rendering system. Using them to make decisions on what to wear/buy is reasonable.

it's your right to disagree, but making decisions based on completely broken system is as good as pointing fingers into the sky. I mean, did you see the picture I added to my previous message? Those expoits and "workarounds" completely invalidate the whole system. My favorite necklace I wear most of the time which is only 35k triangles is 8k complexity, while 4m monstrosity is 9.2k. May as well make decisions based on the "old and known fact" that Earth is flat then. /s

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

But the current ACI isn't so bad as to make development of the new algorithm a high priority.

And it shouldn't be. People will swap between lowest possible (or just plain *friends only* as even better alternative) value and unlimited one, like they do now, based on whatever they are doing.

44 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Were you able to get rid of "the thigh gap"?

To get rid of the thigh gap on legacy you just need to add a few points to leg muscles slider and, if needed, make thigh gap more narrow. You'd also have to change neck, the legacy shaped very differently from maitreya in that area, so with exact same slider value neck appears way too long on it. And shoulders, too. They are wider than on maitreya with same slider values, so reducing slider values by a few points will help. Unless you already had 0 on maitreya, in that case only deformers will help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

To get rid of the thigh gap on legacy you just need to add a few points to leg muscles slider and, if needed, make thigh gap more narrow. You'd also have to change neck, the legacy shaped very differently from maitreya in that area, so with exact same slider value neck appears way too long on it. And shoulders, too. They are wider than on maitreya with same slider values, so reducing slider values by a few points will help. Unless you already had 0 on maitreya, in that case only deformers will help.

I had no trouble getting rid of the gap.  It was extremely easy for me to get the shape I wanted.  Harder actually on the Maitreya since I do prefer softer, rounder curves.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I had no trouble getting rid of the gap.  It was extremely easy for me to get the shape I wanted.  Harder actually on the Maitreya since I do prefer softer, rounder curves.

Yeah, it's actually easier on legacy as it scales better than maitreya into both directions. Maitreya is good for a very average shape, decent for the more slim ones, while adding curves to it without making it look comical or out of proportion is rather difficult and end result is still not that great by any means if compared to freya or legacy. Deformers may help some with that, too, but I never liked them. They are good if your main concern is making pictures, but for everyday use they are rather terrible solution.

• Like 2

So, I'm not saying Belleza doesn't need to update, because they should.

But, outside of simply having BoM in the hud, which...ok, its not currently in there. Do you really need it outside of the one time you you use it to convert to BoM? I haven't used it except the one time to convert to BoM. Is it really mission critical to have it in the HUD? Because to me, it probably takes less time to get a free HUD, click it and you're BoM, than it would to get an update, unpack, wear it, click the switch on the hud, add a skin, blah blah blah.

To me, hopefully they are spending this time lightening the complexity or something like that. The 5.1 had a light version which I thought was a really good idea. They should bring that back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

To me, hopefully they are spending this time lightening the complexity or something like that.

We'll find out eventually, but if previous updates are anything to judge by, then it's nothing outside of expected things sadly. They took forever to implement bento hands and still got it wrong, and it's still wrong to this day. Built-in hands' idle animations are too high priority and override lots (most) bento AOs. They are P4, while maitreya's are P1 and legacy's are P2. And they are not really idle like maitreya or legacy, because if you stop your AO from overriding sits, and also disable hands animations from the belleza's hud to stop them from breaking your AO, then it leads to the infamous "starfish" hands look when you sit (also at all times if you're not using bento AO for some reason), which you often won't see yourself, but everyone else does.

For other updates they really need to add that ruth/SL neck fit. Their bodies already didn't had a perfect fit for the most heads as is with visible gaps in mesh, but now it's not just mesh, but also skin level for newer heads like Lelutka Evo. Choker helps, but it's more of a bandaid, than a solution. I'd also get rid of the forced height rigging in their next update, having to wear those "feet height" objects instead of usual feet shape, or having to result to the using hover slider non stop is not really nice. No idea what creator was even thinking when making that system to begin with.

But given that he had a pick about making mesh heads and "release in 2020", which is almost surely not the case now, and previous updates, I don't really expect much, since most time he had probably went towards those new heads. Maybe a native BoM and neck fit for the skin level. Lelutka's news from July about seamless neck fit and how to get files from them already had a belleza included, means creator does have all files needed to make it happen.

• Like 3

Everyone is forgetting the fact that as son as Belleza launched their first mesh body they suffered a DMCA that made them fight hard and win it.

I fear that at the end the creator just felt that it was not worth the effort to risk  another one every time they come with something new.

Im fine with that cause i still use isis every single day as the only body i have and i dont lack clothes for it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.