I have holes in my head...

Seicher Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I blame Orwar.

It's not my fault you got a shroom-head! 

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

The mods will be in this thread to delete off topic posts.

cat-vs-helicopter-fail.gif

• Haha 3

I know. Anything not white was pretty horrid. And depending on how far back you go, even white skins were orange and I'm not talking Ruth, but more 2009 ish.

I was briefly involved with a Chinese American male and the choices for them are now really nice! And I've done a stint as a black avatar, in fact, it turns out some people in the forum thought I was black (and gosh in real PC manner treated me better until they found out I wasn't! reverse something or other eh?)

I used lelutka for my black woman, who I love the look of, but it turns out she is too... competent! for me to feel comfortable in. Back in 2011? I did another black avatar, an alt, and the skins and heads are much better now. This was me 2019. And looking at the photo now, nope, still not that confident. :)  sigh. Yup I'm very much the pasty, insecure, bad self-esteem white chick in both worlds. :/

SR new avatar look for year 10

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I know. Anything not white was pretty horrid. And depending on how far back you go, even white skins were orange and I'm not talking Ruth, but more 2009 ish.

I was briefly involved with a Chinese American male and the choices for them are now really nice! And I've done a stint as a black avatar, in fact, it turns out some people in the forum thought I was black (and gosh in real PC manner treated me better until they found out I wasn't! reverse something or other eh?)

I used lelutka for my black woman, who I love the look of, but it turns out she is too... competent! for me to feel comfortable in. Back in 2011? I did another black avatar, an alt, and the skins and heads are much better now. This was me 2019. And looking at the photo now, nope, still not that confident. :)  sigh. Yup I'm very much the pasty, insecure, bad self-esteem white chick in both worlds. :/

SR new avatar look for year 10

For what it's worth, I think  she's beautiful.

• Thanks 1

I can't sleep. So I went back inworld, and back on topic.

Resetting the skeleton, didn't work.

I did a shape revision to set the ear settings to zero. Nope. Didn't work.

I tried using the large sized ears. Nope. Didn't work.

So far what is working is wearing the divot covering old old hair (which I still love. I wish the designer was still around , who was Zero Style).

Sigh. This is dumb.

image.thumb.png.fe93bb7e6f97158a6e7260922afc6fc9.png

10 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

When I first came to SL, it was all white girl skins dyed brown so making lips look anything close to RL was nearly impossible.  I think the only black skins I could find all looked ashy.  I will say that the mesh head generation of skins is 100% better.

I hated that back then.. CS had some and were about the only ones I could find besides a couple more places that I can't remember the names of.. I ended up wearing the same skins for a long time  because there just wasn't anything else to choose from.... It seemed like everyone else was blond and dipped in baby powder.. hehehe

This was what the CS skins looked like on me. Don't mind the hair, it was a phase..hehehe

2274902191_844a853ef9_o.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, oOJoselinOo said:

For the holes in your head you have to wait till genus fixes that.

They said that they will fix it with one of their next updates soon. But i dont know when soon will be. I am waiting for over an year now that they will fix it.

Thank you for that news. I knew updates were in the works but with everything else Genus has been involved in over the past year, I know all of that got tabled.  I figured someone else on the Forum had a Genus head and ears and might know something. ♥

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.