Maitreya Tattoo HUD

Eilessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 🙃

I followed a tutorial from 2018 and made a tattoo applier for maitreya. (using Maitreya Applier Script V5.0.1.0 + Maitreya Texture Loader - Layers V5 + my tattoo UUID)

The tattoo works without a problem, but when I attach and click it I don't get a menu to choose in which layer I want to apply it, it's just applied directly.

Did I do something wrong or is this a change that came with maitreya 5.0 dev. kits?

with the new Maitreya body V5,  you need to be wearing one of the add on layers and then when you apply something like a tattoo it will go on to the layer you are wearing.  If you are wearing all 3 added layers,  I am not sure about the tattoo you made, but I know with my old appliers for Maitreya, I will get the menu still.  So I am not sure what the issue might be.  Could be changes I have not tried to make anything using the new dev kits as the old one still works for me just fine..  However having said that.  Anything I make these days is not on appliers but made for BOM since this body can now be used in BOM mode.  Much easier.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

with the new Maitreya body V5,  you need to be wearing one of the add on layers and then when you apply something like a tattoo it will go on to the layer you are wearing.  If you are wearing all 3 added layers,  I am not sure about the tattoo you made, but I know with my old appliers for Maitreya, I will get the menu still.  So I am not sure what the issue might be.  Could be changes I have not tried to make anything using the new dev kits as the old one still works for me just fine..  However having said that.  Anything I make these days is not on appliers but made for BOM since this body can now be used in BOM mode.  Much easier.

Thank you!

I want to make both a BOM version and an applier version, could you tell me where to get the old dev kit so i can give it a try please? 😀

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.