Offline IM email noticfication doesn't work anymore?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have offline IM noticfication on , both in my account setting and firestorm setting

but i started to don't get any offline im in my email at all that's worried me since i gotta contact people and my IM usually capped offline and i won't know i have messages in if my offline IM doesn't work anymore.. 😥

3 hours ago, aurorayok2006 said:

i have offline IM noticfication on , both in my account setting and firestorm setting

but i started to don't get any offline im in my email at all that's worried me since i gotta contact people and my IM usually capped offline and i won't know i have messages in if my offline IM doesn't work anymore.. 😥

Same on two avatars. No offline IMs or Group notices to email. Toggled off and on again, both on the webpage and inworld prefs.
Also not getting MP sales emails (nothing to do with offline IM -> email).
Other alts are fine, even using the same email addresses.

11 minutes ago, aurorayok2006 said:

damn do i have to wait for a month lmao 😂

Funny thing was, I could get them on my tablet so.they were going to my email.  I just could not get them on my computer.  After the most recent windows update on Sunday? Its back.to normal.  A Linden did make a suggestion if I can find the thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Funny thing was, I could get them on my tablet so.they were going to my email.  I just could not get them on my computer.  After the most recent windows update on Sunday? Its back.to normal.  A Linden did make a suggestion if I can find the thread.

idek too bc i have email on phone too and i always check my offline im on phone but yeah its not even on phone too so idk whats the problem for me now 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

9 minutes ago, aurorayok2006 said:

idek too bc i have email on phone too and i always check my offline im on phone but yeah its not even on phone too so idk whats the problem for me now 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Here is the response from the support ticket.  I didn't  try a different account as I was already using yahoo but you could  try.

Thank you for contacting support, and for your patience. For troubleshooting purposes can you check your spam or trash folder to see if the messages are being flagged and routed there? If they are not present in those folders, you can try changing the domain to another like Gmail or Yahoo for testing purposes. Let me know how the steps go!

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Here is the response from the support ticket.  I didn't  try a different account as I was already using yahoo but you could  try.

Thank you for contacting support, and for your patience. For troubleshooting purposes can you check your spam or trash folder to see if the messages are being flagged and routed there? If they are not present in those folders, you can try changing the domain to another like Gmail or Yahoo for testing purposes. Let me know how the steps go!

mine are 2 different emails, and other avatars using the SAME email addresses are receiving fine. And nope, not in spam or Junk or trash

Same for me. No emails anymore at all.

It all started like 2 days ago 😔

Maybe it has something to do with their fix for the major https problem regarding outside scripts that happened on the weekend 🤔

Also when you look at the grid status page there a HUGE mount of work to tackle at the moment for them. Since the cloud uplift this site is rather colorful and packed with problems. 😱😖

Same for my one of non premium account. I just started another thread without seen this first. It is not spam or settings issue. it is some server issue. May be the server is too busy due to lot traffic, so LL cut the notification side for non premium members. Anyway I sent a ticket but there is no specific topic to complain about this.

1 hour ago, MeshPromo said:

Same for my one of non premium account. I just started another thread without seen this first. It is not spam or settings issue. it is some server issue. May be the server is too busy due to lot traffic, so LL cut the notification side for non premium members. Anyway I sent a ticket but there is no specific topic to complain about this.

It's actually both my Premium accounts affected. The non-Premium, that deliver to the same addresses - all fine.

I swapped emails on both (so Himmel's mails go to Freya's mail and vice versa), and all ok. Swapping back - dead again. So it is absolutely something with SL just not sending them. 

I had to (re)verify the address when I swapped. Swapping back, I did not. I am guessing because previously verified(?)

Edited by Norsk Himmel

I also have this problem. Last offlines were on December 14th. Haven't changed the account email settings or gmail settings in years. Opened a support ticket and chatted with an agent. The agent suggested I switch primary email on account. I was loathe to do that as have many filters, etc set up. But did so anyways and it worked- from one gmail to another. And I've heard from others that switching back to the original email address kills it again. Very strange. Hopefully it gets figured out soon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.