~*~ HIRING DJs and HOSTS! 100% tips and base pay per shift! ~*~

Kirie Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

~Looking to make a little extra linden for the holidays?~

Rock Wave is looking to hire DJs and Hosts for our club!

Rock Wave is laid back and friendly Rock n Roll club set in a lovely beachy sim. It's always summer here!! There's plenty of things to see and do on the sim! Other than the club itself, there's board games, bowling, go karts, swimming, jet skiing, and lots of photo ops!

As a host and DJ myself, I have to say that I absolutely adore it at Rock Wave. The people here are like a family and always try to help each other out. The tunes are great and it's always a pleasure when I have a shift!

Hosts and DJs keep 100% of the tips they make, plus get paid weekly! 100L per shift for DJs and 50L per shift for Hosts. We also get a cut of any tips the venue makes! It's honestly a really sweet gig!

If you're interested, please drop on down to fill out an application. They are by the entrance to the club! If you have trouble finding it, contact me in world. My SL name is Kirie Haiku.

Click Here to TP on down to ROCK WAVE!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ravenqueen160000 said:

Hello, 
I am willing to apply for this job offer, do let me know how much would be my package, and also the venue. I deeply hope you are looking for some staff yet. I can work both as a Host and a DJ.
Thanks

All that info is in the ad.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, Kirie Haiku said:

and DJs keep 100% of the tips they make, plus get paid weekly! 100L per shift for DJs and 50L per shift for Hosts. We also get a cut of any tips the venue makes!

Landmark is at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ravenqueen160000 said:

thankyou very much i am kinda new here..

You're welcome.  You should think of this section like looking online for a.job.  Scroll down and if you see something of interest, apply as they request.  Some have online applications linked in their ads, a landmark or a person to message.  Places occasionally respond to poster but normally expect you to contact them.

Best of luck and welcome to SL and the forums.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.