Secondlife Support Staff Members for International SecondLife Users

KimberlyColgrave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried to write a ticket for something (  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1637333 ) and now its not even responding it just keep saying being processed  and unfortunately i cant call or email any secondlife or lindenlabs staff members please someone try and help so all of us stuck outside usa or canada can actually get help as this is a joke

15 minutes ago, KimberlyColgrave said:

the ticket has been resolved but we still need support or a way to deal with things for those of us not within the usa and canada if any1 can help it would be greatly appreciated

also people from the USA or Canada don't get instant support. It's very normal to have several days between sending and getting a answer.
If you don't need instant Linden help you can always ask your question in the Answers section. People there are quite good in solving all day normal issues... sometimes even less normal issues :)

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

also people from the USA or Canada don't get instant support. It's very normal to have several days between sending and getting a answer.
If you don't need instant Linden help you can always ask your question in the Answers section. People there are quite good in solving all day normal issues... sometimes even less normal issues :)

but this isnt a normal issue if you read the ticket things need to be resolved quick before it gets out of hands and by chance can u link the answers section cause not sure i saw it

2 minutes ago, KimberlyColgrave said:

but this isnt a normal issue if you read the ticket things need to be resolved quick before it gets out of hands and by chance can u link the answers section cause not sure i saw it

None of us here can read your support ticket.  We are just residents like you, but among all of us posting here,  there is a lot of collected experience and knowledge, which is what Alwin was referring when he suggested putting your question in the Answers section. 

Look up at the top part of this screen for the tab for "Answers"

299200700_Screenshot2020-12-14162459.thumb.jpg.e19a229f203ef0ed2838e01e92059b66.jpg

6 minutes ago, KimberlyColgrave said:

We can't read anyone else's ticket.

Another option for the OP,  if you are a premium member, you can use the "Live Chat" feature available through the support page.  They are closed already today, but will be open again tomorrow.  Their hours are: 9am-5pm Eastern (6am-2pm Pacific) every day.  If it is really an urgent matter and you are not a premium member, you might want to consider whether a one month premium membership is worth it to you for additional support options.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.