Reactive Account

Qxyyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I deleted my account about 2.5 weeks ago I went to reactivate my account and was told to submit a ticket.  I tried to submit a ticket but have gotten no reply or any help.  I have no outstanding debt to SL I have been unable to reactive and am at a loss as to what to do.

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Qxyyn said:

I deleted my account about 2.5 weeks ago I went to reactivate my account and was told to submit a ticket.  I tried to submit a ticket but have gotten no reply or any help.  I have no outstanding debt to SL I have been unable to reactive and am at a loss as to what to do.

They changed the reactivation method, or added an option I should say. Go to the SL website and login with your deleted account+password, it will send you a link to the email you registered the account with. You will need to click that link in the email to verify yourself and then you will be prompted to change your password. You should be able to login after that, provided you do remember the password and have access to the email you created the account with. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Qxyyn said:

When did you open the ticket?  It can take time get a reply, especially at the weekend or busy periods.  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

Thanks for this. I so wanted my old ava back, but I thought it was impossible, been away for quit a while. 

Now answered all the questions, and wait.

Maybe it doesn't work, but I am hoping, and that would be an awesome Christmas present.

LL answered me via this link https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new , with my old ava name logged in, hopefully that works this way. Didn't get an email, but LL still answered me. My old email doesn't work anymore, so maybe they mailed, I couldn't tell. It's easy once you know how. 

*Back to hoping* 

Edited by MartineAndrea
Placed a link

On 12/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, MartineAndrea said:

Thanks for this. I so wanted my old ava back, but I thought it was impossible, been away for quit a while. 

Now answered all the questions, and wait.

Maybe it doesn't work, but I am hoping, and that would be an awesome Christmas present.

LL answered me via this link https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new , with my old ava name logged in, hopefully that works this way. Didn't get an email, but LL still answered me. My old email doesn't work anymore, so maybe they mailed, I couldn't tell. It's easy once you know how. 

*Back to hoping* 

And it worked. Didn't think it was possible, but LL really helped very much. So happy!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.