looking for limtless and kinky sims, partners, and groups for rp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm fairly new to SL but am having a REALLY hard time finding rp in world due to my kinks and rp style. I'm used to regular typing rp via kik or telegram and something that brought me to SL was the more physical RP style with animations and emotes. i am literate and never use abbreviations when i RP. can anyone recommend a few good limitless rp groups or sims? ill provide my likes and dislikes upon request. thanks!

20 minutes ago, FurredDragon said:

I'm fairly new to SL but am having a REALLY hard time finding rp in world due to my kinks and rp style. I'm used to regular typing rp via kik or telegram and something that brought me to SL was the more physical RP style with animations and emotes. i am literate and never use abbreviations when i RP. can anyone recommend a few good limitless rp groups or sims? ill provide my likes and dislikes upon request. thanks!

Beast Forest is the only one that comes to mind.  It's been around forever and I'm guessing you're A dragon?

• 1 month later...

Your limits are best placed in your profile in PICKS. You can ask in answes for step-by-step help on how to set that up if you need to.

SL has a lot of Role Play places. Finding one for dragons... that is an interesting challenge. Use the Destination Guide and sort through them. As you find them look up their in-world group. Examine it using the Members section to find who runs the RP. They can give you the details and you'll get a sense of the GM's. You can ask in the group chat too.

Most RPGs in SL have an entry point. Often a room with all the rules and instructions. Visit and check the info they provide.

Amazon River (you can play a RL animal there) and the Wastelands are the two most complex RPGs I have seen. There are missions, quests, events, training, and players. Unfortunately neither has a place for dragons. 😥 But they can give you a places to learn a bit about RP in SL.

My experience is that all SL RPGs use pretty much the same writing styles for RP. The third-party viewers have additional features to support RP chat. The SL viewer has the basic features for RP chat. Many of us use /me [then our text] for emotes, (( OOC )) uses double parentheses - viewers can be set to add the closing )), Ctrl-[Enter/Return] changes local chat to whisper or shout, and most RPGs will tell you when they consider use of in-game IM appropriate... basically never. Only for OOC planning and coordination.

Be warned. Lots of people playing in RPGs here have no clue how it is supposed to work. Amazon River requires proof one can RP before you can get a character type registered for your avatar. Each RPG is different in how they test your knowledge.

Weapons are another variable in SL RPGs. In some weapons are RP'd only. In others there is a 'meter' worm and weapons inflict damage to sort of replace dice rolls for combat.

I am telling you this stuff because my experience is SL RPGs are more free form than other RPGs. So, while the writing requirements are nearly identical in all of them the style and frame is often different from RPG to RPG.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.