Age-verification problems after it shows that I have been verified.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have age-verified my account using my SSN - and it shows in a green box that it went through and worked, yet when I try to go to a location which is age verified it won't let me in. I have the page printed off as proof, but I am not at an account level at which I can do manual verifiications, nor do I have the money to do so. What can I do?

Have you "opted in" to view adult content?

How to opt in to view Adult content

Even if your account is verified to view Adult-rated content, you may still need to opt in. You also need to use Viewer version 1.23 or later to access the maturity preferences. Download the latest Viewer.
    Tip: At the top of your Viewer, you can choose Help > About Second Life to check your Viewer version.

Log into Second Life, then follow these steps in the Viewer to set your maturity preferences:

Choose Me > Preferences (or Ctrl-P) and click the General tab.
    Choose General, Moderate, Adult from the I want to access content rated: dropdown menu.

Click OK.

Congratulations!  You may now visit any publically accessible land in Second Life, regardless of its maturity rating.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805975#How_to_opt_in_to_view_Adult_content

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.