Hmm

iikay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have some questions.

First, why did you take a picture of your monitor, rather than just using your computer to take a picture of your avatar? I see people doing this in this type of thread frequently, and it strikes me as very curious.

Secondly, why is your UI sideways ..?

Thirdly ... Why? You've said nothing about yourself, what you like to do, what your interests are, or when you're usually online - there's not a whole lot to go on for anyone, aside from your avatar picture. All I can take away from it is that you like pink. I don't like pink, so for me that'd be a pass.

• Like 4

I have said about my self loads already and I don't know how to screenshot for starters on sl yes I love pink I love black and blue to not just one colour I toke pic on my phone don't see a problem with it but OK each to there own 

That's all I got to say for now anyway 

Hi, Iikay. I love pink as well. I love bright colors in general. I have a huge ball gown collection in every color you can imagine. Anyway, have you thought about joining an in world community? I am a member of a ton of groups and I have made most of my friends that way. 

I am not sure what your interests are, but I love fishing. I do it all the time. If you want to give that a try, the community around Fish Hunt, the one I like so much, is huge. You are sure to make lots of friends in there.

Here's the SLURL:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Business Park/104/149/22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.