What are some good furniture stores that sell gift certificates?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I need to get a gift for someone and I think a gift certificate for some furniture would be the best gift for them. What stores do you recommend?

What is their style? If it is modern, I would say Fancy Decor or Loft&Aria.

Apple Fall has more classical things. (Edit: Perhaps they already own every item in the whole store. Apple Fall has had some crazy sales where everything cost 50 L. But Apple comes with new products often, so they can use the card then.)

Edited by Marianne Little

I'm pretty sure most furniture stores actually do offer gift cards these days. But it would be loads easier if you knew the person's sort of style. 

I'm particular fond of comfy looking (since there is no "feeling" in sl, as it were) furniture and not so much the "zomg it's a museum, I shan't sit on this" furniture, lol. So if it were me, I'd go with Chez Moi,  Bazar,  Gracefully Wicked has some cute comfy looking stuff, ummm, I'm not up to date on new stuff lmao. I like those three though and have stuff from all three. 

1 minute ago, Tari Landar said:

I'm pretty sure most furniture stores actually do offer gift cards these days. But it would be loads easier if you knew the person's sort of style. 

I'm particular fond of comfy looking (since there is no "feeling" in sl, as it were) furniture and not so much the "zomg it's a museum, I shan't sit on this" furniture, lol. So if it were me, I'd go with Chez Moi,  Bazar,  Gracefully Wicked has some cute comfy looking stuff, ummm, I'm not up to date on new stuff lmao. I like those three though and have stuff from all three. 

Gracefully Wicked is great too.  Almost forgot about them.  Great customer service, too.

4 hours ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I'm coming to the realization that there are A LOT of furniture stores... okay, which is the most popular? For example, blueberry is the most popular clothing store. Which furniture store would anybody be excited to get a gift certificate for?

Nevermind. I decided on Chez Moi.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.