Caspertech Issues...

Vicious Hollow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As of 4:30 am PST, none of our drop boxes aren't responding, nor the vendors, and when loading the dashboard I got a 502 Bad Gateway error.  3 of our drop boxes show the proper amount of items, one is blank, and one is listed at 0 as it's trying to upload inventory. So I'm guessing Caspertech is having major issues this morning? 

Edit: Correction now it seems when I turned my back, two of our drop boxes have gone to 0. 😬

Edited by Vicious Hollow

30 minutes ago, TatianaDokuchic Varriale said:

Second Life is having major issues this morning.  Caspertech is just going along for the ride.

does it?.. am online for past 8 hours and experienced nothing, but could be because i'm not traveling a lot.
But also just the posts here that tell about problems.. might be not gridwide.

Caspervent issues don't mean SL is having issues, they run their own system.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

does it?.. am online for past 8 hours and experienced nothing, but could be because i'm not traveling a lot.
But also just the posts here that tell about problems.. might be not gridwide.

Caspervent issues don't mean SL is having issues, they run their own system.

In this particular case it does.  Every system that depends on an outside connection is down.  LL just hasn't woken up and announced it officially yet :)

2 hours ago, Vicious Hollow said:

As of 4:30 am PST, none of our drop boxes aren't responding, nor the vendors, and when loading the dashboard I got a 502 Bad Gateway error.  3 of our drop boxes show the proper amount of items, one is blank, and one is listed at 0 as it's trying to upload inventory. So I'm guessing Caspertech is having major issues this morning? 

Edit: Correction now it seems when I turned my back, two of our drop boxes have gone to 0. 😬

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/68wh9dty0l8j

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.