Roleplay for Kidavs?

Lefu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone :)

I <3 roleplay and i am a childav on Sl..i was wondering if there are any PG roleplays on Secondlife...i didnt found one yet...but im sure there is something out there somehwhere...would be nice if somebody as an idea :))

PS: nuuu i dont wanna discuss playing a kidav ^^

*waves* :matte-motes-big-grin:

Welcome to the Second Life Forums, Lefu.

Have you looked at the profiles of other child avatars? That would give you a few ideas of good PG places to go for roleplay. It depends what you want to roleplay; if you want to be part of a family you could look up adoption agencies in world.  Everlasting Family sim is home to Make A Wish Come True, which is a good place to start I think. Again, look at the profiles of the children there for ideas of roleplay groups to join, and other places to visit to meet more kid avs. And, of course, chat with other kid avs to find out more what is available.

Have fun!:matte-motes-grin:

Like marigold said; try the sim Everlasting Family. Alternatively, you can type "Maw" in the search under the places tab. It's an adoptable agency in which there are kids there daily. My partner and I adopt from there. There are other people playing children there that can point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

There is a summer camp, I think it is called Hard Knock, that you could consider a type of role play. It's only kid avatars and it goes for some weeks. It's hard to get a spot in there so go apply now if interested. There is a topic about it in the forums.

You could consider kid avatar being roleplay in itself but I know what you mean.

Anyone with G rated avatar and behavior is welcome at my park which has lots to do for kid avatars. Find some friends & go there and play if you want to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.