looking for kinky rp sims and groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Β  Β It's really hard to suggest anything, not knowing what your 'kinks and rp style' entails. So, yeah. Adult section may make things easier.

There are some groups that are no limits inworld that can help you find a partner. Mind you not everyone in the groups tend to know how to RP correctly and typically once you get in person with them they will either RP with the right emotes and stuff but 9 times out of 10 its a bust. Good luck on finding a partner.

When it comes to Roleplaying in SL It varies on finding the right connection and person that you want an RP relationship with or just a quick RP session to just have fun in the moment. I know with me I don't mind finding a quick RP session or something longterm but as long as my limits are respected in a sense it should work for you like It does for me. As for clubs I would use the search option in world to find the right are for you to be in. Just make sure you check the "A" box for the right type of Sim you want to go at.Β 

Edited by FlameGirlHero
Adding more information
  • Thanks 1
Just now, FlameGirlHero said:

how to RP correctly

491968b42ac7800bd310b8db08e166d1.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Half the fun of Second Life is exploration, so try using Search in-game, running different terms and see what results you get --Β some will be sims you can go to and some are groups you can explore and join.Β  This alone canΒ increasse your knowledge of Second Life dramatically and bring you to many unknown things.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.