Tried to install the new EEP FS only for the system abruptly stop and delete the installer exe file

Lydia Alberti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I downloaded the new Firestorm, I tried to install the first time. It finished but it was missing the Firestorm executable file to start Firestorm. So I clicked on the installer again, only for it to abruptly stop and the system deleted the installer exe. Then I went download the installer from Firestorm again only for the system now warning me "You don't have permission to save in this location". So I tried a different location (desktop). After attempting install again, it did the same thing again and now that I try to download the installer onto the desktop it's now throwing "You don't have permission to save in this location" again! 

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Please help!

Edited by Lydia Alberti

• Lydia Alberti changed the title to Tried to install the new EEP FS only for the system abruptly stop and delete the installer exe file

OK turns out the anti-virus was moving the installers into the virus chest. Also the Firestorm executable that I mentioned was missing, is also in the virus chest - but that for some reason can't be restored while the installers could be restored! Now I'm trying to reinstall, but it says it can't open the executable, it gave me the option to abort, retry or ignore. None of which I want!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.