Sign in to follow this  
lolalab69

A-hem ....er ...hOw do i get pubic hair?

Question

Its part of the skin, so go shopping and look for a good skin shop that has options for pubic hair.  As an example, the skin I have comes in natural and trimmed styles with 7 different hair color choices.  Shop around and I'm sure you will find something you like.

--Cinn

Edited to add:  I guess I should point out that there are specific attachements that are also available that include hair plus the appropriate body part.   I think having it as part of the skin is a better choice, but it is an option.   Just don't get one that talks! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Its part of the skin, so go shopping and look for a good skin shop that has options for pubic hair.  As an example, the skin I have comes in natural and trimmed styles with 7 different hair color choices.  Shop around and I'm sure you will find something you like.

--Cinn

Edited to add:  I guess I should point out that there are specific attachements that are also available that include hair plus the appropriate body part.   I think having it as part of the skin is a better choice, but it is an option.   Just don't get one that talks! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

Hello lolalab. At marketplace you can find everything. Cheap and expensive products. Just search it using the suitable words. :smileywink:

EDIT: It is not ever a part of a skin Cinn. Can be something additional. :)

EDIT2: I don't believe you Darren :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

You can also add pubic hair as a clothing or tattoo layer. At one time Tuli had free pubic hair out, but I am not sure if she still does. I imagine there are other skin shops that offer that add on, so checking around is the key. Good luck.

• Like 1