Cannot access my home in the region Shibry

InydaBlackman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Starting 3 days ago, I cannot log in to my home in the Shibry region. I can log in to every other region, but logging in to my own home just results in the entire Second Life program to shut down. I even logged in to a nearby region and tried approaching my home by foot, only to have the entire Second Life program to shut down when I neared. I have been on Second Life for 3 years now and have never encountered a problem. Can anyone tell me what is causing this anomaly? Very frustrated at not being able to access my own home.

Yes, I put in a ticket to help with the problem but have not received a response. Thanks to anyone who can help.

10 minutes ago, InydaBlackman said:

Starting 3 days ago, I cannot log in to my home in the Shibry region. I can log in to every other region, but logging in to my own home just results in the entire Second Life program to shut down. I even logged in to a nearby region and tried approaching my home by foot, only to have the entire Second Life program to shut down when I neared. I have been on Second Life for 3 years now and have never encountered a problem. Can anyone tell me what is causing this anomaly? Very frustrated at not being able to access my own home.

Yes, I put in a ticket to help with the problem but have not received a response. Thanks to anyone who can help.

your post start to look like spamming everywhere.
It has nothing to do with the new Linden Homes, andseveral others reported they can enter the region without problems.
Wait patiently till you get answer on your ticket, OR contact live chat.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, InydaBlackman said:

I had no problem getting into or staying in the region.  Perhaps someone has set some scripted object to keep you away.  We can't help you, only Linden staff.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

Alwin Alcott, the reason I asked here is because all I got from the forum was a post from someone desperate for attention (that being you) that was of no help. It's not spam just because u read it twice. Now u have responded twice in two separate forum posts and have still been of no help. Please go seek attention away from me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I had no problem getting into or staying in the region.  Perhaps someone  has set some scripted object to keep you away.  We can't help you, only Linden staff.

Thank u for your suggestion; however, I don't know how I would check that when I cannot even log on to the region...I'll investigate.

1 minute ago, InydaBlackman said:

Thank u for your suggestion; however, I don't know how I would check that when I cannot even log on to the region...I'll investigate.

Make an alt account and see if it can enter. Also, contact Live Chat during the hours they are open. If you have a Premium account, you can use Live Chat for support.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Make an alt account and see if it can enter. Also, contact Live Chat during the hours they are open. If you have a Premium account, you can use Live Chat for support.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

thank u. did not know about live chat. never had a problem before. will try both of these

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, InydaBlackman said:

Alwin Alcott, the reason I asked here is because all I got from the forum was a post from someone desperate for attention (that being you) that was of no help. It's not spam just because u read it twice. Now u have responded twice in two separate forum posts and have still been of no help. Please go seek attention away from me.

the answers you now so embrace were given earlier but you don't like the answers.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.