You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello inferior humans...

Are you fed up with  your miserable Earth existence? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be "surgically" transformed into a different life form and be kept as a willing (or unwilling) slave? Then have I got a deal for you!! I am Lord Dralnu; High Exalted Ruler of Vaspuemia; Conqueror of the Seven Nebulas;  Architect of the Journeys of Subjugation; Sovereign of Great and Bountiful Vaspuemian Empire and the Empire wants YOU!!! Contact me if you are interested in this new and unique experience...conditions apply, subject to change at any time, blah, blah blah.....

(Now the real stuff....I have had a certain fetish lately of transforming humans (male or female or even male to female) into aliens to be kept as slaves. You would be kept in a small cell with some other slaves to be taken out to be used either for various tasks or sex or both. I may be able to supply some inexpensive items (especially if your body is classic and not mesh) but some may need to be bought on your own. If this sounds of interest to you, feel free to IM me and we can discuss. My times on SL vary but I am mostly on in the evenings SLT+3)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress......

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.