Kupra to make a BBW Avi

MsAfrodite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Generally I use Belleza Freya for curvy. Gorgeous body, but she's pretty heavy as it's not been updated in a while. Has a pretty darn good selection of available clothing.

You could use Kupra, but i'd definitely demo before anything as it may not end up being something you like(it was personally far too cartoony looking for me).

There's also Slink Hourglass, although i'm not sure how big that one can go as I don't have it.

Edited by RitaCallisto

1 hour ago, MsAfrodite said:

Hello,

I am looking to create a new Avi that's a big girl/bbw. Kupra is new to me and I was wondering if anyone has used it to make a curvy, hourglass BBW?

Will it work with the Maitreya body?

It's in place of Maitreya.  It's a complete mesh body that's definitely made for curvy women.  It's also BOM ready.

Releases for kupra. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/190306149@N02/

[ INITHIUM ] Releases (ADS ONLY!)

2 hours ago, MsAfrodite said:

Hello,

I am looking to create a new Avi that's a big girl/bbw. Kupra is new to me and I was wondering if anyone has used it to make a curvy, hourglass BBW?

Will it work with the Maitreya body?

You can't wear more than one body at the same time. And if you mean "Will it work with Maitreya clothing?" the answer is definitely not. You will only be able to use clothes made specifically for the Kupra body. A marketplace search brings up about 5,000 items, which is not much at all.

Looking at the shape of Kupra, she looks a lot like Slink Hourglass, which is much better supported for clothing; a marketplace search for this one brings up more than 400,000 items. As previously mentioned, you can also get a similar shape with Belleza Freya (slightly under 400,000 items). 

Honestly, if this is the look you're after and you want to be able to wear a variety of clothing, I would get one of those two bodies, and not the Kupra.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

You can't wear more than one body at the same time. And if you mean "Will it work with Maitreya clothing?" the answer is definitely not. You will only be able to use clothes made specifically for the Kupra body. A marketplace search brings up about 5,000 items, which is not much at all.

Looking at the shape of Kupra, she looks a lot like Slink Hourglass, which is much better supported for clothing; a marketplace search for this one brings up more than 400,000 items. As previously mentioned, you can also get a similar shape with Belleza Freya (slightly under 400,000 items). 

Honestly, if this is the look you're after and you want to be able to wear a variety of clothing, I would get one of those two bodies, and not the Kupra.

I've been doing some more looking around since posting this and yes, I will hold off on the Kupra and try the Freya. As you stated there aren't a lot of clothes, etc made for the proportions of Kupra. However, I also wonder how difficult it might be even for the Freya if the shape is made larger ( hips, thighs, etc?) The exaggerated look of Kupra just reminds me of the female rappers/performers like Doja Cat and the Kardashians with the butt and boobs implants and tiny waist. That seems to be where it may have come from. 

However, I also wonder how difficult it might be even for the Freya if the shape is made larger ( hips, thighs, etc?) 

It won't matter. Whatever you change on the shape sliders, any clothing made for Freya will adjust themselves accordingly.  You can adjust the shape sliders (increase hip width, butt size and saddlebags, reduce love-handles) to get a more hourglass kind of shape. 

What store carries the Freya body?

Belleza. It's not in the Marketplace, you need to go to their mainstore.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belleza/126/77/26

While you're there, also pick up the free BOM converter, which you will need because Belleza don't incorporate a BOM switch into the hud.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.