I cant get a job because I need pictures, however saving pictures cost money what do i do!?

Tandero

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay I'm pretty new and of course that means no money. I dont have a premium account or whatever so I cannot earn money and I have no way of buying Lindens. So I decide to get a job doing the only thing a girl can do in this girl, 'dancing', we all know what that really means but that is a different story. So anyway in every application for any dancing job anywhere you need pictures. So I take the snapshots and it tells me pictures cost ten linden! So I decide to save it to my computer, and upload them, nope that cost money too. Is there anything I can do to get these damn pictures onto these applications? Or does SL want me to be doomed to be a beggar?

Please help! Any advice is appreciated!

On a side note if anyone is pro dancer or even just a tad experianced, some tips would be greatly appreciated!

3 answers to this question

Hello Tandero. You don't need to beg to get some lindens neighter it is so difficult. You can start to dance at a freelance place with any obligation and with flexible working time. When you earn some lindens there, you can upload pics and to buy also stuff which is necessary if you want to work as a dancer.

• Like 1

If the picture is for your profile, you do not need to pay to upload it.   More likely its for the club advertising so you probably only need a couple good pics.   Go conejumping.  Once you get the hang of it, you can make about 12L an hour.  Do it for a couple hours and presto, 24L to upload 2 pics.

--Cinn

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.