Unexpected gift

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I love you @Rat Luv ... I laughed.

me too.. you are great 😁

12 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I didn't really think about it for other people.  It was always something more for myself to put things I wish to buy later.

for me was the same.. thinking it was private, I certainly didn't care about the fact that someone could made me a gift, even if it made me a great pleasure.
Anyway I'm cleaning little by little my wishlist putting most of the things in the favorite one, that Horus says to me is private... I dislike that someone can see some strange things that I wish

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 3

What a fascinating development.
Which exemplifies the best of SL and "the good old days" which as indicated in this thread, can be right here, right now.
If one ponders long enough... it's not too hard to imagine the mooses behind such gracious, kind & generous acts.
Will we ever know....^.^? (cue sp0.0ky music) 😵  ♬ doo do doo do..... 🤔

• Like 6

On 12/9/2020 at 1:04 PM, Seicher Rae said:

I was trying to figure out what I'd put on a SL wishlist and realized... right now it would all be X-rated and expensive. Huh. Go figger.

(You think I kid?)

...Hurries to see if the diamond encrusted XXXXX's are still on sale...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 8:04 AM, RowanMinx said:

I had the same thing happen to me.  Same person sent a gift from my list.  I wonder who it is.

I do know of one person who has done this in the past though she hasn't been vert active here recently.

This thread reminded me that I needed to clean my own wishlist up a bit.

I use it to keep track of tings I *might* or eventually intend to buy - the more recent focus has been on anthro mods. Found a fair few recently that look to be nice and I think I have all the parts needed!

I received a top from my Wishlist.   It's the pink one I'm wearing in the photo.  Yes I know she has some weird textures but her designs are gorgeous!  She could improve her textures a bit rather than leaving the big white parts in her clothing but I still love it!   I'm going to wear it with a long hair that is forward over the top as soon as I buy the hair.  THANK YOU very, very much!  xxxxxx  

Snapshot_1235 (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Mostly, I buy things as I need them. I'm terrible at making lists,  and I don't remember them if I do make them. If I see something and don't buy it right now,  I won't even recall seeing it later. 

Oh I always recall seeing it. Recalling the name of the store that sells it, or even the name of the item so I can search for it, that never happens. 

• Like 1

I’ve actually been better at favoriting things and then seeing if I still want them later...and trimming down my SL hobby shopping this year. I’ve nearly cleared out both my faves list and my wishlist completely and though I buy fewer items, I’m more satisfied with my purchases and throwing my extra budget at more tier and creating tools.

I kind of wish it was the opposite way, that people could see my faves or click a button to see my reviews and a list of things I recommend because I have bought them myself. 

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.