I Have No Friends

0mrsbunny0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now when I say I have no friends meaning I'm shy like really shy and don't know how to make friend most of the time people come to me lol but everything is so new but I'm getting passed it and it gets easy as you go. if anyone who would like to be friends or just needs someone to talk to hit me up~! 😀

• Sad 1

Girl i'm shy too, i haven't made no friends and ion have nun at all... i just started yesterday i mostly be on imvu tbh, Ima start being on this game more because vu getting boring all i am doing rn is waiting to buy things and maybe gift other people who needs help.. New friend?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 12:06 AM, Supr3m3Alpha said:

Hey Ik what you mean! I'm new to second life and I have no idea how to make friends. I can't even seem to find any spots that are lit to just hang. 

Try the Second Life Editors’ Picks - Chat Hotspots. I hang out at London City, but for sure there’s others.

You make friends here pretty much like you would in real life. Find popular hangouts, see what they do, join the conversations & activities whenever you like. Slowly you’ll see people you share interests and actually ‘click’ with—and they with you. Ideally, don’t use the friendship request thing at first... that’s just an electronic function that creates the illusion of friendship, and in a way can even distract you from the longer, but always worthier, process of finding true friends.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.