how much min USD need to buy L$

Archon321

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am trying to buy some L$ and keep give me Error charging your form of payment.  or this Gmail by second life  An attempt to purchase Linden Dollars for your account via the LindeX page on secondlife.com has failed.i just when do pay info on my ac i try this month is tilla need to buy L$ ? i just need to buy min dollar buy for pay info can anyone knows how i fix this please help me please ...

thanks

17 answers to this question

It's a little hard to tell from your question whether you have actually registered a verified payment method with Tilia.  If not, that's the first step.  Unless you are using an approved payment method and your account with them has been verified with a backup source of funds, you won't get any farther.  See 

If you have completed that step, then yes, there is a minimum.... essentially L$500 or about $2 US.  It's usually not smart to buy just the minimum amount, though, because you will always pay a service fee on each purchase, no matter how small it is.  For a small purchase, the fee turns out to be a very large fraction of the total cost.  If you are buying at least $20 worth of L$ (about L$5000), the fee is a small portion of the total, so it makes much more sense to buy at least that much at once and save on fees.

i don't really need L$ just for pay info on my profile so i try to buy some first but its keep telling me error i using Skrill for that and Tilia verified  green box https://gyazo.com/f8cbf050ef94b83763ce8d1048c21379    / but its still showing  There was a problem with your account our account does not have enough balance to request to process credit. i don't understand why min requirements 10 usd right i think i have 11 usd  but still not done what i do now?

7 minutes ago, Archon321 said:

i don't really need L$ just for pay info on my profile so i try to buy some first but its keep telling me error i using Skrill for that and Tilia verified  green box https://gyazo.com/f8cbf050ef94b83763ce8d1048c21379    / but its still showing  There was a problem with your account our account does not have enough balance to request to process credit. i don't understand why min requirements 10 usd right i think i have 11 usd  but still not done what i do now?

Have you verified the Skrill account?  Being Tilia verified is a separate thing - the Skrill account also needs to be verified.

You shouldn't be trying to Process Credit.  That's what you use to take money out of SL.  The message is telling you that you can't transfer your entire USD balance out of SL.  You need to leave a minimum amount in the account.  If you are trying to buy L$, however, that is not an issue.  You simply use the LindeX (links on your dashboard) to BUY L$.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

You shouldn't be trying to Process Credit.  That's what you use to take money out of SL.  The message is telling you that you can't transfer your entire USD balance out of SL.  You need to leave a minimum amount in the account.  If you are trying to buy L$, however, that is not an issue.  You simply use the LindeX (links on your dashboard) to BUY L$.

i try that buy L$ put amount but still that error coming.   

If you are getting a message that says

26 minutes ago, Archon321 said:

There was a problem with your account our account does not have enough balance to request to process credit.

you are doing something wrong.  You should not get a message about Process Credit unless you are trying to take money out of SL.

2 hours ago, Luka Hexem said:

Which is best depends on you - which do you have most trust and confidence in?

I really don't khow but I get Skrill experience not give perfect ans I never try paypal before also first time I use Skrill so really don't khow i whan sell L so which is give more profit for me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.