Have never ERP'ed in SL before and don't know the lingo.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, FairyGardens7 said:

I've been in Adult rated rooms before

Chatrooms? Because SL got no "rooms".

And when I clicked on this, I was instantly confused, because *I* know ERP only as a short for erotic roleplay. Never came across the meaning you got there.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, FairyGardens7 said:

I've been in Adult rated rooms before but nothing NSFW was really going on in them. I've seen the word "emotionless sex" on here but I have no idea what that means. I just feel like an idiot for not knowing what the terms mean, lol.

"Emotionless sex" probably means the same as it does IRL.

"Emoteless sex" might be more appropriate, which is also known as poseballing. Essentially, it's ERP without the RP. You play some adult animations and probably (but not necessarily) interact with your partner some other way. Casual dirty talking, only doing the actual dialog of ERP, moaning on voice, etc.

There is a popular trend of AFK sex, but it shouldn't be confused with other terms. It means to specifically leave your avatar available to anyone in a public place and wholely leaves out the interaction, partners may come and go without you even knowing about it. This trend is also not quite as popular as it seems because a lot of places employ actual bots, not real accounts.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.