Current rental is closing, any suggestions on similar places?

Seicher Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am renting at Erebos Harbor, a beautiful "destination" type region, that is a haven for photographers. It is truly special.

I just logged in to find out that they are closing and I will be homeless starting 12/24 (Merry Christmas, eh?).

This was my happy place. I have no idea where else to look for something similar. I had a house, 400 LI, for L$2100/week. That included rez rights everywhere in the region (at least temporarily).

I know Elysion has places come up sometimes (and they are gone as fast as they show up), also that is a laggy region. (beautiful though)

Here's the webpage for the soon to be defunct Erebos, to give an idea of what I am looking for.

https://dirtypretty.me/rentals/erebos-harbor

My question is: Do you know of a place that is similar?

• Sad 1

Hello Seicher,

I'm not sure if they have anything that looks like that ? but i would suggest checking with "Surreal Chung". I'll tell you why:

*Any problem or concern or even help i've needed has be handled within 1 hour.

*a while back when LL increased the "prims" i didn't have to ask, I just logged in and the land had been updated.

*I've been renting thru them for 4 years now, (because something happened kinda like yours). 

Wish you all the best in your search i know its hard looking for a new place to call home.

Kindest Regards,

Josephine

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.