I need help on getting an item I bought in-world redelivered?

synicide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello again, y'all.

I wouldn't be writing but I'm in need of some help. I bought an item from the Lover's Playground store, in world, instead of through the web-based marketplace browsing and this item has been giving me and my better half fits today because we're trying to fix it up to how we like it ( it's the rustic holiday loft cabin, for the record. ) and help knock our prims down ( since it's 300+ over what it's advertised as ) so we can decorate our rental plot as we like.

Thing is, I can't find the rezzer in my inventory and I am thinking that I maaaaaaay have deleted it by mistake ( for I have the brain of a goldfish ) and because I can't find it and I can't find a redelivery button through the MP, I was wondering -- is there any other way anyone knows of of how I could get myself a redelivery of this item I paid for without having to shill out for another copy of it? I mean, I will if I have to, but if anyone knows where I can find a way to get this redelivered, you'll be a hero in my book.

Any and all help here is very, VERY much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, synicide said:

Hello again, y'all.

I wouldn't be writing but I'm in need of some help. I bought an item from the Lover's Playground store, in world, instead of through the web-based marketplace browsing and this item has been giving me and my better half fits today because we're trying to fix it up to how we like it ( it's the rustic holiday loft cabin, for the record. ) and help knock our prims down ( since it's 300+ over what it's advertised as ) so we can decorate our rental plot as we like.

Thing is, I can't find the rezzer in my inventory and I am thinking that I maaaaaaay have deleted it by mistake ( for I have the brain of a goldfish ) and because I can't find it and I can't find a redelivery button through the MP, I was wondering -- is there any other way anyone knows of of how I could get myself a redelivery of this item I paid for without having to shill out for another copy of it? I mean, I will if I have to, but if anyone knows where I can find a way to get this redelivered, you'll be a hero in my book.

Any and all help here is very, VERY much appreciated.

Go to the store and see if there is a redelivery terminal there. 

If not, contact the creator and politely tell them you think you messed it up and would they please redeliver -- be sure to send a notecard showing the purchase from your Dashboard L$ Transaction History.  As long as the original item had Copy permission and not Transfer permission, they'll usually send you another one.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.