where is my liden money I just brought recently. Seems like it is gone

Aarliana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I couldn't get into my account last night, saying my account name and password was not right. I just tried again and able to get into my account, but now my money is gone that i just purchased. Where is my money at? Has I'd been hacked? If so, how can I get my money back?

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Aarliana said:

I couldn't get into my account last night, saying my account name and password was not right. I just tried again and able to get into my account, but now my money is gone that i just purchased. Where is my money at? Has I'd been hacked? If so, how can I get my money back?

You could check your account statement and see where the money went.  If you think your account has been compromised, you should change your password ASAP.

3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

You could check your account statement and see where the money went.  If you think your account has been compromised, you should change your password ASAP.

Is there anyway I can get my money back bc someone I used to be cool with hacked my account and took all of my lidens

Just now, Aarliana said:

Is there anyway I can get my money back bc someone I used to be cool with hacked my account and took all of my lidens

You should immediately change your password and report it to LL.  

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000135214-what-to-do-if-your-account-has-been-compromised

image.png.ea8ec3f2a912cbe3e893ffb3cffeec1b.png

Just now, Aarliana said:

You could file an abuse report but as it's a resident to resident dispute, LL probably won't get involved especially if it's someone you know who knew your password.  It's your responsibility to protect your account as far as LL is concerned.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

You could file an abuse report but as it's a resident to resident dispute, LL probably won't get involved especially if it's someone you know who knew your password.  It's your responsibility to protect your account as far as LL is concerned.

first off I'd never gave her my password..so Idk how she hacked into my account

3 minutes ago, Aarliana said:

first off I'd never gave her my password..so Idk how she hacked into my account

I didn't say you gave it to her but that she knew it or figured it out.  As LittleMe said, change your password and contact LL about your account being compromised.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.