Good ol days of SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DJ events where we had more variety and more places to go too... that actually had some people attending. It's rough to land in a place with 4 employees (or bots), A DJ and a host and nothing else. Then they are nudging for tips on autopilot and gesturebating. Little involvement or conversation is encouraged.. and often it seems to be discouraged. I do know there are still some popular places but they seem to be dwindling.
Connected to that there are few places to dance that aren't completely dead either, we have all this stuff to dress up in, all these wonderful dances but just not as many places to use them at.

People seemed nicer too before, just running into strangers. Now it seems like most have blinders on, are in IM. I'm guilty of that too from time to time but I do try to be inclusive and helpful in chat when it seems like the situation calls for it.
I do think there was more griefing before though.. I've run into very little of that for a long time.

Sometimes I feel like SL is dying.

I don't miss prim buildings though.. unless well done it's usually an eyesore comparatively.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.