How to rent out land?

Vinetor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Vinetor said:

Hi guys!I need to know how can I rent out land or better to say, how to find renter fast for my land

Someone help plz!ty!

There is a section here since I assume it must be mainland?

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/290-parcels-for-rent-mainland/

But you'd probably have better luck asking a friend.  I'd never rent from someone I didn't know as there are well known and well established companies to rent from.

There is NO fast way that I'm aware of.

Edited by RowanMinx

Finding renters for your land...ah, that's the real trick!  There are many ways to advertise.

• While on your parcel, open your personal Profile and click the Classifieds tab.  Write a classified ad.  You'll have to pay at least the minimum weekly fee, I think it's $L50.  Paying more will move your ad up in the search results.
  • In About Land, check the Show in Search box.  This is another $L30 a week.
  • Put information about your rental business in your Profile...and mention it to everyone you talk to, as well!
  • You can create a Marketplace store.  Then create and list a "product" that is just a free notecard and a landmark, plus of course the ad text and image for the listing itself.  Put it in the Real Estate section of the Marketplace.
  • Post an ad in the appropriate section of the Land forums
  • Create a Place Page for your parcel
  • Put some kind of note giver on the land itself to give information to passers by.
  • The very best advertising is word of mouth from satisfied customers.  The tricky part of that is that you have to HAVE customers in the first place!
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.