Hi guy i want to ask do you guys have hand sanitizer guy beside the avi?

rose9991sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No offense but I could barely understand what you wrote, but I am guessing you are looking for disinfection personnel that you can pose next to? I saw these guys at sau & dollmart mainstore, they are L$200 each or L$1000 for the full version. Note they are static and not animated, I am not sure if you can attach it to your avatar like the animesh bodyguard or photographer companion (also from the same store - I have both, they are soo funny). Since you mentioned roleplay, these might not be what you are looking for as they are NPCs (non-playable characters) but what you can do is get a friend or an alt to wear one of those protective suits on the marketplace and roleplay together.

1910960381_sanitizer_001(1).thumb.jpg.1f57f35f832d87e8fa836c9f65bd9015.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

No offense but I could barely understand what you wrote, but I am guessing you are looking for disinfection personnel that you can pose next to? I saw these guys at sau & dollmart mainstore, they are L$200 each or L$1000 for the full version. Note they are static and not animated, I am not sure if you can attach it to your avatar like the animesh bodyguard or photographer companion (also from the same store - I have both, they are soo funny). Since you mentioned roleplay, these might not be what you are looking for as they are NPCs (non-playable characters) but what you can do is get a friend or an alt to wear one of those protective suits on the marketplace and roleplay together.

1910960381_sanitizer_001(1).thumb.jpg.1f57f35f832d87e8fa836c9f65bd9015.jpg

On 11/29/2020 at 6:35 PM, Orwar said:

No offense, but I reckon it'll be difficult considering your English ...

okay thanks

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.