BOM frustration with Akeruka (male) Clay head and Legacy body ...

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Creating a male avatar now ...

Finally found a male head that doesn't look like he's an aggressive jerk (male IRL, allowed to say that) ... Akeruka Clay. Relatively cheap compared to some. (Though if there are any others who have a softer look, tell me!!) Staying cheap for body and like the look of the Legacy Classic male body because it's not buffed/ripped to the max like every other male body seems to be ... so that's taken care of. Both BOM. Great.

Now ...... what store in world actually sells BOM stuff for these two products so that my skin tone with match head/body??? I went to Birth, Sessions, and Skinnery tonight and none of them offer both Legacy and Akeruka matching BOM skins. gessami almost does except for whatever reason he doesn't sell 9 of the 10 tones for the male body from his demo ... his T4 tone is perfect and I can buy a T4 head head but not the body one. Why have a demo of products you don't sell?

Pulling my RL hair out. Help? (I swear I feel like I am beating my head against a wall sometimes as a newbie.) 

Or should I give up and simply spend 10K for a Lelutka/Catwa/Genus/wherever and Gianni from Signature and surrender?

EDIT ... I have found one store ... Vendetta. Will check them out.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

40 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Creating a male avatar now ...

Finally found a male head that doesn't look like he's an aggressive jerk (male IRL, allowed to say that) ... Akeruka Clay. Relatively cheap compared to some. (Though if there are any others who have a softer look, tell me!!) Staying cheap for body and like the look of the Legacy Classic male body because it's not buffed/ripped to the max like every other male body seems to be ... so that's taken care of. Both BOM. Great.

Now ...... what store in world actually sells BOM stuff for these two products so that my skin tone with match head/body??? I went to Birth, Sessions, and Skinnery tonight and none of them offer both Legacy and Akeruka matching BOM skins. gessami almost does except for whatever reason he doesn't sell 9 of the 10 tones for the male body from his demo ... his T4 tone is perfect and I can buy a T4 head head but not the body one. Why have a demo of products you don't sell?

Pulling my RL hair out. Help? (I swear I feel like I am beating my head against a wall sometimes as a newbie.) 

Or should I give up and simply spend 10K for a Lelutka/Catwa/Genus/wherever and Gianni from Signature and surrender?

EDIT ... I have found one store ... Vendetta. Will check them out.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gessami-T4-BOM-MEN-BODY-SKIN/18908942

He sells it on the MP.  

• Like 1

On the French store!!!! I. Am. An. Idiot.

As always, ty Rowan for rescuing me from this vast ocean of my own making of stupid.

And to show you what an idiot I actually am ... may first post? Wrong. The body is there, the T4 mens' head isn't. I found vendetta sells exactly whet I needed thankfully.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.