ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱꜱ!

iMaryJaane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Honey that's cause you haven't found people that have been on long enough to STICK WITH IT :) - I'm not ALWAYS on and sometimes i go on long hiatus spurts, but this time around i've been on almost all year XD and considering the drama i accidentally kept getting involved int - THATS PRETTY DAMN LONG IN A LONG STINT FOR ME :D

XD happy to meet up next time i'm on, i need to learn more about the UPPER ECHELONS OF SHOPPING! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, iMaryJaane said:

SL is super boring without friends , all I do is shop and edit my avi because it's so hard to find friends that will stick with you on this "game"  

Same sis I've finally started SL again but all i do his shop and change making friends seems impossible 

• Like 1

Hello, 😊

I don't have many girlfriends to hang out with and I'd like to have a nice girl gang to explore, shop and mess around.

My partner & I are planning to buy a land so I may be busy decorating for a while once it's done but it'd be a nice place to crash afterwards anyway 😆

So feel free to message me in-world anytime ! (I'm on SLT+9) 

• Like 1

Hi I'm here.  I'm stapled to SL.

Shopping, eh... I could do it again I guess.  Used to be fun.

I like park rides and fun wearables and goofing around, laughing, exploring .. lotta people made fun stuff in SL we just gotta find it.

Ok let's go find it \o/

Call me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.