Help with setting up my role-playing character Ragdoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need some help in setting up my mutant superhero known as Ragdoll. He is supposed to look like a monstrous clown. How can Improve my description of Ragdoll? What could I have him wear that would look better? How can Improve on his history which is listed below?

Description: He is a tall human male with a lithe, wiry build.  His chalk-white skin is smooth and featureless.  Dark mossy green hair plunges down to his elbows.  Both of his beady eyes are molten red orbs.  His ruby lips appear to be in a perpetual grin, revealing his row of long jagged fang-like teeth in his oversized mouth He wears a white jumpsuit that is split down the middle, with the left side of his jumpsuit having vertical black stripes, while the right side of his jumpsuit is covered in large black polka dots.

History: He was born on September 11, 1988, in Las Vegas, Nevada. From an early age, he found out he had great agility. On his fifth birthday, his father left him and his mother to be with his pregnant girlfriend. His father had been dating his girlfriend for three-and-a-half months without being caught. After divorcing his father, his domineering mother got full-time custody of him. She then moved to Salt Lake City, Utah with him to be closer to her family. He left his mother on the day before his sixteenth birthday and ran away to the circus that was in town. The circus was packing up that day and heading to San Francisco, California, to do a show. While in the circus, he was first trained as a clown. Three months after joining the circus, he began being trained as a clown. Two years after completing his training as a clown, he was trained by the circus's own stage magician. The circus's stage magician was a world-famous stage magician.

Powers:  a

He has no need to sleep.  He does has no need for oxygen,  which allows him to survive indefinitely in airless environments.  Diseases, poisons and toxins have no effect on him.  He is ability to survive in environments of intense cold and heat.  He has need to eat food to survive.

He has the ability to leap nine-eight feet forward and forty-nine upwards.

He has the ability to see in the dark.

He is absolute immunity to fear.

His body is more resilient  to damage and harder to damage than that of a human body.

Due to his regenerative healing factor he regenerates damage fast than human could ever regenerate damage.  His regenerative healing factor also allows to regenerate destroyed organs and limbs.  Ragdoll does not age because of his healing factor that regenerates his cells.

Ragdoll is can transform his hands into sledgehammers, blunt maces,and  razor-sharp cutting and stabbing blades.

He can stretch his out to twenty-six feet.

He can lift 3527 pounds.  Ragdoll's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to high superhuman levels.

Edited by Calartuir
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.