My groups disappeared again

Helis Bartavelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My groups disappeared again
I think the problem was resolved but crash again, and again groups disappeared. And now also can't see the names of my friends.
Clear cache is not the solution,  i use other viwers and other account, is the same problem. Help please!

My connection to the internet works perfectly (test: 5100kbps download 520 kbps upload)

2 answers to this question

Quit and relog from a quiet place (Smith, Pooley or Aqua). Wait till your inventory is FULLY LOADED before you move. This should restore your groups and friends list.

And first of all, check your connection, as it seems to be a problem for all your accounts. Use a regular cable instead of a wireless connection if possible.

(edited 2 words)

Hello Helis. Did you clear your cache manually? Also did you clear your cache for all the viewers you use or only for just one?

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - Application Data \ SecondLife and
C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME)\ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Second Life

(Vista) and (Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife and
C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

Delete everything in those folders and restart first your computer and after the program. Usually the folder Appdata is a hidden folder. (Windows Tools \ Folder Options \ View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders)

I underline that if you have more that 1 viewers installed in your computer, you must to do it for all following the same paths in your hard disk.

For example C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ PhoenixViewer

After that, as already mentioned, you must to log in a protected land without lag like Smith or Lime. Open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.