LL Homes 2019/2020 models

shanebailey Waverider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi;

I'm trying to look for some help. I have one of the new 2019/2020 log home types over in the cartwheel sim. Me and my guests just had trolls show up even though the list is set up properly but they still came in. Of course with the house security that comes with the land it doesn't do much in terms of banning or a proper whitelist so i had to manually use the ban list. I am wondering if its be of the "allow anyone on this parcel" checkbox that is causing the issue? unfortunately i can not change this as it appears to be a hard set and i want to turn it off so it would only be those on a list is able to. Is there a work around for this? bc i want to be able to protect not only the land i have but the people i have over. I do not trust the security stuff that comes default
image.png.19674bd92d0e6a65288347a8f561728f.png

You can't change that setting, so you will have to either add names to the ban list or use the Security System (or another orb that complies with Bellisseria's rules for such systems). The LH Security System can be found by clicking on the mailbox in front of your log home and requesting the Content Creation Pack.

Using the Security System, you can set access to a whitelist and/or group only, which seems to be what you are wanting to do. There is an instruction card that comes in the box with the Seucrity System, but it's really pretty easy to set up.  

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You can't change that setting, so you will have to either add names to the ban list or use the Security System (or another orb that complies with Bellisseria's rules for such systems). The LH Security System can be found by clicking on the mailbox in front of your log home and requesting the Content Creation Pack.

Using the Security System, you can set access to a whitelist and/or group only, which seems to be what you are wanting to do. There is an instruction card that comes in the box with the Seucrity System, but it's really pretty easy to set up.  

Already had that set to allow list since day 1when i moved into my new premium home but they still entered. I am not entirely sure what else is left to do other than to add a new security feature for the rentable parcel.

and as mentioned in my previous post at the start it was set up properly and i have the only access to those security controls

Edited by shanebailey Waverider

3 minutes ago, shanebailey Waverider said:

Already had that set to allow list since day 1when i moved into my new premium home but they still entered. I am not entirely sure what else is left to do other than to add a new security feature for the rentable parcel.

and as stated in my previous message at the start it was set up properly and i have the only access to those security controls

Are you referring to the House Control?  or are you referring to the Security System orb that is available from the mailbox and is an object that you rez out, then set up and turn on?  If you have the provided Security Orb set up correctly and turned on, it should remove people not on the list 15 seconds after they arrive. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, shanebailey Waverider said:

and as mentioned in my previous post at the start it was set up properly and i have the only access to those security controls

I don't think you are talking about the Security System. As Moira noted above, the House Controller that is attached to the house next to the front door is not a security orb. It only controls who can open your doors and windows and redecorate the walls, etc.

Use the Security System if you want to keep people off of the parcel.

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.